Post-Game Talk: Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandar

The Real Maven
Sep 27, 2013
The Tarheel State
If they lose tomorrow, should give them a mulligan. Travel, back to back game, against a bad team, classic trap game.

They took care of business tonight. Obviously a win tomorrow would be epic but won’t be too upset if they lose.
Nope….no mulligan. Not for a team that fancies themselves a cup contender. They are probably all ready back home, so no travel excuses.

They are raising expectations now….a loss to the Sharks isnt “acceptable “ in any way, shape, or form.

Just take care of business,

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Solve the riddle:

Lindgren had his worst game of the season and is now having twice as good of a season. How?

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
I have to go with Creedence suing John Fogarty for singing Creedence songs.
Actually John Fogarty was accused of plagiarizing himself because a later song sounded too much like a previous song he wrote. The problem was that he didn't own the rights to those earlier songs. If I remember things correctly, he was found innocent

• Wow
Reactions: tlk

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
What am I gonna complain about after this team won again? Well how much longer is the Wheeler experiment gonna go on? If Brodz plays like this maybe Wheeler finds himself out. No way is he better than Pitlick or Brodz right now. Sucks because he didn't look terrible in the playoffs.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I really didn’t like the goals against but Igor was great otherwise. He’ll tell u he didn’t like the goals. All 3 beat him clean and set.

Gutsy win. Having kakko be trash now out wheeler being absolutely cooked and Chytil being out this long is catching up to them.

Brodzinki while an energy guy was prob not the guy to give them the spark even with his assists. I think they need to bring up Othmann while he’s red hot. Two more goals tonight.

Wheeler MUST have a much more diminished role if he’s going to be here. He literally cannot keep up anymore.

We've had better. We've had worse.

We did some decent analytics in the final 40 minutes after being hung by our balls in the first.
Really liked the third. Felt we could have had a couple more

Imagine mcdonagh and Fox together? Thatd be a dream

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Tells you how bad kakko has been that Johnny Hartford can come up and match his point totals in a few days. Pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad