WWE: Smackdown Live! Part 13: Burning Down the House with Talking Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That was stupid. I thought The Drifter was about to appear as a family member.

That would have been awesome. One day, drifting along, he stumbles upon The Wyatt camp and gets brainwashed. There was no more drifting away for him -- he found his home.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
JBL; "I'm not sure what just happened"

None of us do John, none of us do

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So, my theory is that the House of Horrors match is going to be their real attempt at Total Non-Stop Deletion

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Bray Wyatt has one of the coolest looks and entrances in history. But I don't know man, I just don't see in a star in him. Dude needs a couple more years to get there. But I think that character is so limited in a PG environment.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Geez. Bray Wyatt is already weak enough when his illegal tactics work. Do they really need to make him look even more hopeless?

That or he has a different trick down the line.

The only thing that would work in my opinion is finally, mercifully, having an actual real-life Sister Abigal.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So, my theory is that the House of Horrors match is going to be their real attempt at Total Non-Stop Deletion

Probably.

Wyatt needs to disappear after this. His character needs some major rehabbing. Hell, Orton isn't even necessary considering the two biggest things on Smackdown right now are AJ and Nakamura (and he just appeared for the first time tonight!). Orton's never been a draw as a champion. You could even push Ambrose for two months and he'd have more interest than Orton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad