WWE: Smackdown Live! Part 13: Burning Down the House with Talking Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What in the blue hell is a "house of horror" match?

God knows.

I'd expect some sort of structure, like the Asylum match was, but I'd prefer they just turn it into 3 Stages of Hell. We haven't had a 3 Stages of Hell in a decade or something like that? I think...

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
All PPVs are big deals. Just like they did The Shield triple-threat at Battleground, did Lesnar vs. Taker III at HIAC, etc. WWE likes having big matches on all of them.

I mean, preferably they do this House of Horrors on a SD Live show and have Orton vs. Styles vs. Wyatt instead and do Zayn vs. Nakamura again in a 20+ minute classic. Shuffle it around a bit, Almas to Raw, Dillinger vs. Ziggler. We good. It works.

Sami v Nakamura in a 60 minute ironman match to determine #1 contender pls

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
True, true. They're just both the pillars of their respective shows so I can't imagine another trade working. Nakamura is awesome, but asking him to come up to the main roster and be the guy for Smackdown is asking a lot.

Yeah, Nak is going to need Styles. These two should be headlining every live event, or at the very least, co-headlining against separate opponents. Then you have your WWE Title match and you have three main events to build your SD live events around.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Need that last season of Total Divas to come on the Network. I want to see Miz/Maryse, Ambrose/Renee, and LanaRusev.

Stopped watching that show when Paige, Alicia, and Rosa were waxing each other's boxes or whatever.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sami v Nakamura in a 60 minute ironman match to determine #1 contender pls

BACKLASH TAKE 2:

- WWE Title: Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt vs. AJ Styles.
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn.
- IC Title: Dean Ambrose vs. Baron Corbin in a Last Man Standing match.
- SD Tag Titles: The Usos vs. The Club.
- The Wyatt Family vs. Enzo & Cass.
- Tye Dillinger vs. Dolph Ziggler.
- SD Women's: Naomi vs. Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch.
- Alexa Bliss vs. Mickie James.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Yeah, Nak is going to need Styles. These two should be headlining every live event, or at the very least, co-headlining against separate opponents. Then you have your WWE Title match and you have three main events to build your SD live events around.
Having AJ and Nak headlining separate feuds is an embarrassment of riches. The A show once again.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The only reason I would have excepted Wyatt losing at Mania is if Harper and Rowan showed up looked like they were with Wyatt and then turned on Bray and that led to Orton as the new leader of the family

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
American Alpha needs to go to RAW. They will never get over on SD.

Yeah, they're on my "must-go" list.

From a personal standpoint, Enzo & Cass seem well-liked so I'd guess Cass & Carmella end up on the same brand, too.

I only have The Miz and Sami Zayn on my list that I think will definitely go. I have a strong feeling about American Alpha and Enzo & Cass. I have a decent feeling about The Club, Charlotte, one of Natalya/Bliss/Mickie and then some lower level guys like Jinder to SD.

Need that last season of Total Divas to come on the Network. I want to see Miz/Maryse, Ambrose/Renee, and LanaRusev.

Stopped watching that show when Paige, Alicia, and Rosa were waxing each other's boxes or whatever.

I think it's on the network this week.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
House of horrors has the potential to be some TNA level nonsense. I'm talking fish market brawl and last rites levels of nonsense.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
remember when we all wanted the Wyatt's to DOMINATE this year?
With Harper/Rowan dominating the tag scene and Orton helping out Bray for the WWE title, maybe even Randy getting that IC title?
good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad