In Memoriam Smack66

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
We lost our smack66.

With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Stephen MacNaughton (Cornwall, Ontario), who passed away on May 20, 2022 at the age of 57. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family.

He was predeceased by : his parents, Patricia MacNaughton and Keith MacNaughton; and his son Scott MacNaughton. He is survived by : his wife Carole MacNaughton; his daughters, Megan MacNaughton and Lora MacNaughton (Gabriel); his granddaughters, Ruby Green and Andie Lajoie; and his sisters, Brenda McConnell Craig (late Allen), Patti Cyr (Terry) and Heather Lefebvre (Richard). He is also survived by his nephews, nieces and friends.

A celebration of life will be held on Sunday, June 5th 2022 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM at the Legion.

Those who so desire can make a donation in memory of Steve to the Cornwall Hospice

Last edited:

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
We lost out smack66.

With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Stephen MacNaughton (Cornwall, Ontario), who passed away on May 20, 2022 at the age of 57. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family.

He was predeceased by : his parents, Patricia MacNaughton and Keith MacNaughton; and his son Scott MacNaughton. He is survived by : his wife Carole MacNaughton; his daughters, Megan MacNaughton and Lora MacNaughton (Gabriel); his granddaughters, Ruby Green and Andie Lajoie; and his sisters, Brenda McConnell Craig (late Allen), Patti Cyr (Terry) and Heather Lefebvre (Richard). He is also survived by his nephews, nieces and friends.

A celebration of life will be held on Sunday, June 5th 2022 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM at the Legion.

Those who so desire can make a donation in memory of Steve to the Cornwall Hospice
Sad news. Is there a link for the donations?

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Steve (smack66) knew he didn't have much time but he was happy to be able to spend time with his family. He sent me this photo last August camping with his two granddaughters.

1653442785710.png

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Steve (smack66) knew he didn't have much time but he was happy to be able to spend time with his family. He sent me this photo last August camping with his two granddaughters.

View attachment 551574
Very sorry to hear. Just a pic tells me he was a family man. I lost my brother 3 years ago....he was 57 as well. God Bless Steve......may his sprit live on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad