GDT: Slovakia vs. Denmark

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Danes will need a huge comeback if they want to qualify for QF let's see if they can pull another miracle

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Yes 4-0 now it is over Denmark they had a good tournament, congratulation Slovakia! I hope I'm not speaking to soon. Lol

Reactions: BigBadBoar

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Yes 4-0 now it is over Denmark they had a good tournament, congratulation Slovakia! I hope I'm not speaking to soon. Lol

It is really over. The schedule was unfortunate for Denmark in this. They played Canada only tomorrow evening, and now Slovakia. It is apparent they can barely skate.

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
Unlucky, the puck hit the arse of Jacobsen and directed from there. Danes really are tired and Slovaks on the other hand playing their best game so far.

Reactions: BigBadBoar

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Slavkovsky's best game so far of this tournament.
He has been everywhere.

Making plays, skating really well, shooting the puck, deking.
Sure, not always making perfect decisions, skill moves and what not.

But he has shown his A (of now) game today, #clutch.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
Disappointing for neutrals, but Slovakia clearly deserves it.

I never thought I'd see an Ehlers team collapse like this.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Back to back game isnt excuse to be losing 5-0 after 2 for Danes. Back to backs happen every tournament. Just tuned in and almost couldnt believe my eyes. Winning Canada might have made them bit cocky. They should go all in on 3rd, slovakians will think its over, if they gan come furiously in 3rd, blitz it, they could get the game close again and try without goalie in the end

Im calling slafkovsky might be as good as Teräväinen (realisticly upside, based on his production in Liiga he isnt new Ovechkin) Good kid, hopefully doesnt become cocky too soon, still needs to work more. In NHL his skill is enough but the effort level and physics needs to be better, this summers training is key for his career

Last edited:

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Well if I have ever seen the game that answers the question, this is it. Slovakia should be in the QF and Denmark should not.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
What a performance by Slovakia to get to the Quarters. They'll have to bring their highest level against Sweden or Finland.

vlady

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
www.powerplay.studio
I was so worried about this game, but the Danes were never really in it. I guess partly because of yesterday's tough game. The schedule sure didn't help, but we played really well today and made sure we took advantage of their lack luster performance. And that is not something we have always been able to do.

QF against Finland or Sweden will be without pressure. Hopefully we can put up a good fight and you never know what might happen.

Reactions: tobu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad