GDT: Slovakia - Switzerland 19 20 (CET)

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Slovakia hasn't beat the Swiss at this tourney in 11 years according to Gord Miller... surprised by that.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
When was the last Slovak shot? Feel like the Swiss have shut it down pretty good...

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
So have the Czechs but Slovakia is still a good hockey nation and I'd think it'd be more even tbh.
You will come back ... your young guns seem to be very ok ... ... and you are a hockey nation.
give also credit to the Swiss program which has been good.

We were not there 10 or 15 years ago.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Switzerland might beat Canada the way they are playing. Fiala and Hischier are probably better than any Canadian forward, of course the depth favours Canada (on paper).

Give a stingy defensive team like Switzerland or Finland, a couple elite offensive talents and they can make a run.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Swiss team too good, just didn't give us any looks in the third. They were tested and they passed with flying colors.
Won't lie, Swiss looked really good in the third! I think this starts a nice run for Slovakia to run up some points!

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Good game with some feistiness.
For Slovak team I liked Nemec, Knazko on defense and up front Regenda, Kelemen, Hrivik.

Could use more from Panik.
Hlavaj was great. Let’s hope Cehlarik will be good to go again this tournament

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
If this were a quarter finals scenario they really should have scored another goal before the Slovaks took out their goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad