GDT: Slovakia - Switzerland 19 20 (CET)

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
36 shots to 13 doesn't reflect the game at all.
Swiss were dominant in the third and stretches of the second and first with their cycle and rush game. But yes I’d agree, this didn’t seem like the usual 3 to 1 shot disparity. Both teams I think will take positives from this game, with Swiss of course getting the 3 points

cris10

Oct 13, 2017
St. Gallen (Switzerland)
Do they post "lines" anywhere?

Not true. The Germans used to call us *Kuhschweizer" during the Swabian war in the last few years of the 15th century. This term is pretty much untranslatable, but basically implies that the swiss are having sexual relations with their cows. Continues to this day to some degree.

So get your facts straight!
hmm, no that is surely not meant with it

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
hmm, no that is surely not meant with it

It is one of several meanings associated with the term. It was also a reference that the Swiss mountain farmers were milking cows on a daily basis, which was seen as "womans work" by their Swabian counterparts, who lived mostly from grain cultivation back then. But there was a clear accusation of sodomy associated with the term as well. You can look it up on Wikipedia or the Historical Dictionary of Switzerland, if you don't believe me.

Of course, my comment that this can be considered some form of racism was highly ironic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad