GDT: Slovakia - Kazakhstan, Pool B; May 19, 2023

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Interesting that Slovakia is going with Hlavaj in the net again. He has been very good but Skorvanek also seemingly did nothing to not get the start on 2nd night of a back-to-back.

The game is a bit of a paint-drying exhibition so far.

Reactions: Chainshot

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Hrivik has improved from first game, playing a lot better now. I’ve also liked Koch for the entire tournament.

Again slovak fourth line is terrible. I seriously don’t understand what Okuliar brings 5v5. Bad penalty this game and he is lost defensively.

vlady

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
www.powerplay.studio
Hrivik has improved from first game, playing a lot better now. I’ve also liked Koch for the entire tournament.

Again slovak fourth line is terrible. I seriously don’t understand what Okuliar brings 5v5. Bad penalty this game and he is lost defensively.
I don't know why Chromiak is benched when we are having trouble scoring. In favor of Lantosi no less. Just a weird decision.

Hrivik hasn't done much in this game. Kudrna is the only one who is shooting the puck. The rest are just looking to pass and the passing is terrible.

Nemec is ready for the NHL
I'm not so sure about that. Maybe he is, but I wouldn't have said that based on this period. He is lucky he didn't cause an odd man rush for Kazakhstan on one of his risky plays. He is gonna get burnt by NHLers if he keeps doing that.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
WOW.

Also I feel like I've written a dozen of posts on Hlavaj over these few days, but keeping Canada to 1 goal and then allowing 3 against Kazakhs in 25 minutes kinda sums up his career perfectly.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
The f*** is going on?

Reminds me of the Czech vs Slovenia game yesterday. Get it together! C'mon Slovakia. Do toho

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
How did he miss that empty net... Played it perfect till the shot.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I have yet to see Knazko actually hit the net from a point shot, got to have the lowest shot accuracy in the tournament from the number of shots he takes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad