Recalled/Assigned: Slavin up, Kurashev down

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
It must be exhausting to go through your daily grind of persecution as a white Christian male.

Seriously. :laugh:

I think it says a lot when people get offended whenever the superiority of their deity of choice is brought into question.

I can't wrap my head around giving a single shit about what religious belief someone has in this day and age. It means nothing.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
When I hear "Very very Christian" I don't take that as some value judgement on religion as a whole warranting an all out diatribe, but apparently that's the reaction here.

I think of that like some **** I would say about my grandmother on my mother's side. Yeah, the whole family was Christian, but that woman was.....very very Christian and if ever interacting with the lady you might want to know that because she wore that mess on her sleeve.

Reactions: Ace Card Bedard

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
When I hear "Very very Christian" I don't take that as some value judgement on religion as a whole warranting an all out diatribe, but apparently that's the reaction here.

I think of that like some **** I would say about my grandmother on my mother's side. Yeah, the whole family was Christian, but that woman was.....very very Christian and if ever interacting with the lady you might want to know that because she wore that mess on her sleeve.

It's really about the context. It was a direct response to someone saying the family was wholesome. So it equated being wholesome with being "very, very Christian".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad