Recalled/Assigned: Slavin up, Kurashev down

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I have no problem with this move. Kurashev has had enough of a look and little production.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Good for Kurashev to be able to go down, gain some confidence back, and come out better for it.

Wish Kubalik could be sent down. Toews as well. A lot of guys who need a goal in the worst way.

Reactions: d rake

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Good move. Kurashev hasn't looked great this season, unfortunately.

Slavin deserves a look. He's 23 in a month. Time to see what he can bring to the table.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
kurashev can use the time in the Rock and I am excited to what Slavin has at this level, he has improved every single camp. I just hope that he plays in the top 9.

If King plays him on the 4th line that is a terrible idea, a complete fail IMO

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
kurashev can use the time in the Rock and I am excited to what Slavin ahas at this level, he has improved every single camp. I just hope that he plays in the top 9.

If King plays him on the 4th line that is a terrible idea, a complete fail IMO
Fourth line duty would be useless. play him on the third line

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Fourth line duty would be useless. play him on the third line

agreed, unfortunately my bet is king puts him on the 4th line and bumps a plug like JK up into the top 9, oh wait he has already done that...

indicative of the absolute terrible depth we have up front.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
agreed, unfortunately my bet is king puts him on the 4th line and bumps a plug like JK up into the top 9, oh wait he has already done that...

Our depth is bad yes and Khaira should be fourth line only but he’s played well

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

Yep, it's a recurring theme brought on by this no-talent squad.
Promote a guy from RFD, insert him in the bottom 6 and promote a roster guy into the top 6 who doesn't belong there.

Reactions: Marotte Marauder

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Fine with getting Slavin some experience

Honestly since about halfway thru his games last year Kurashev has not looked good. He is just another guy out there at this point and could use some time in AHL to work on his game and hopefully come back strong next call up

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Give this kid a chance on the third line. Khaira is a decent to good 4th liner. He plays a crash and bang style. The only way he should be anywhere other than the 4th line is if the team is riddled with injuries. And I mean severely depleted because of injuries.

When tf is Tyler Johnson supposed to be coming back anyway?

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Kurashev is all effort.
I have no doubt he'll be back up.

Good for Slavin, give him a chance and let's hope he runs with it.
I agree. The will is there and he has some talent. He wouldn't be the guy I send down.... but hopefully, he gains some swagger in RFD and comes back with more finish to his game.

Reactions: scorehawks

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
May have been asked but what the hell is the status with Tyler Johnson? I forgot that he’s even on the roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad