Slafkovsky vs. Nemec: better career?

Who will have the better career, Slafkovsky or Nemec?

• Total voters

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
And he still had a better stat line than Slafkovsky last night. LOL.

Anyone paying attention knows he's been one of our best defenseman since getting called up. It's almost like Travis Green doesn't know what he's doing.

When the Ducks had their program to scratch Carlsson so he could rest more and focus more on off ice training, I was hoping that folks would learn to stop getting upset every time a young player gets a game off. Many of them could benefit from playing less. The NHL schedule is not ideal for development.

the paisanos guy

the hell do i know about cooking a shirt?
Dec 6, 2010
When the Ducks had their program to scratch Carlsson so he could rest more and focus more on off ice training, I was hoping that folks would learn to stop getting upset every time a young player gets a game off. Many of them could benefit from playing less. The NHL schedule is not ideal for development.
hell Slafkovsky should have been sat last game, he's clearly nursing a minor injury. no need to overwork the younguns when the season's lost.

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
Slaf is a hab, Nemec was my favorite player in the draft. I look forward to watching them both mature into the players they can be. They both look really good so far. It could be a tight race with no clear winner for a long time.

Reactions: WhiskeyYerTheDevils

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Voted Slafkovsky.

As a Habs fan I'm really relieved to see him finally start to do quite well the past couple of months. He was always the type of player that was going to take a bit longer, but it's nice to see this significant improvement. I'm hoping it continues and he turns into a top player in the league (not top 5 or anything, just a really good player).

Career-wise between the 2? who knows - it's really just a guess at this point. But it's a lot closer today than it would have seemed a few months ago.

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
I am Habs fan and it seems silly to judge between the two. Different positions and teams.

I am still happy The Habs got Slaf and I am sure The Devils are happy with Nemec.....

Ill go wiith Slaf since he turned it on the past few months also homer vote but.....This will be a fun one to bump in 5 or so years.......

Some lopsided poll results so far...some may even say AINEC!
Its not really hard to win a poll vs a Habs player.....Devils fans + Habs haters unite! It might very well be the right answer but Slaf has played 100ish games and Nemec 40ish.....anyone giving AINEC opinions is just silly.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad