Recalled/Assigned: Skille recalled

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I like Skille's skill set, it fits right in with the rest of the team, plus he has the uncanny ability to get shots off from a lot of crazy angles...missing two top six guys plus 18 until who knows when, I find it hard to leave him off the roster this week...and I'd love to see him re-signed for next year and given a solid chance to make the team out of camp

I think if Skille doesn't get real minutes with the Jackets in the rest of this year he won't resign here. He's a UFA, and he knows he's NHL ready. He'll sign where he'll get a chance.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Pick your poison:

Skille.. 12G 4G 0A 4P +2
Tropp… 49G 2G 9A 11P +4
Boll… 25G 1G 1A 2P -6
Frattin… 44G 2G 5A 7P -4

I know who I would play....

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I'm thinking
Boone-RyJo-Letestu
Skille-Arty-Cam
Calvert-Dubi-Comeau
Tropp-DMac-Boll or Frattin (I'd pick someone else if there was another choice)

I keep looking at my list thinking I missing someone but they're all in the infirmary.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I'm thinking
Boone-RyJo-Letestu
Skille-Arty-Cam
Calvert-Dubi-Comeau
Tropp-DMac-Boll or Frattin (I'd pick someone else if there was another choice)

I keep looking at my list thinking I missing someone but they're all in the infirmary.

Has Skille ever played LW? He's such a fly down the wing and snipe kind of guy, I'm guessing he has that RW routine down and Cam would be more okay with switching to LW. Good lines, though I might do:

Comeau-Dubi-Cam
Calvert-Arty-Skille

bluejacketsfanwpsl

Dec 15, 2006
With Horton being a game time decision, I agree with many that I'd prefer to see 5 before 23, 26 or even 14 for that matter.

I just think his scoring touch and speed trump the grit and whatever else it is those 3 guys bring.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Has Skille ever played LW? He's such a fly down the wing and snipe kind of guy, I'm guessing he has that RW routine down and Cam would be more okay with switching to LW. Good lines, though I might do:

Comeau-Dubi-Cam
Calvert-Arty-Skille

I like those tweaks. Looks good.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
With Horton being a game time decision, I agree with many that I'd prefer to see 5 before 23, 26 or even 14 for that matter.

I just think his scoring touch and speed trump the grit and whatever else it is those 3 guys bring.

Comeau should not come out of the lineup. He's been really good lately. He was one of the best players on the ice on Sunday. He's fast, he hits and he works. Definitely need that against the Coyotes tonight. If Horton is in, I'm not sure how they lineup. Here's what I would do.

Jenner-Johansen-Horton
Skille-Anisimov-Letestu
Calvert-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Boll/Tropp-MacKenzie-Comeau

I wouldn't make any defensive changes. Nikitin, Schultz and Erixon sit.

Bob in net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad