GDT: SJS @ MIN: In AD 2017, war was beginning 7:30PM CDT/2:30AM in Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
One can be pissed at Dubnyk and not want to pull him from the game. One can also think he played well last night in general, but argue that the second goal is absolutely unacceptable. He needs to work on his footwork and decision making when he has the puck behind the net. I don't know how many times I have seen he and Kuemper decide not to leave it for their own Dman, and rim it....right to the other team. They never look.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Yeah, we're a lazy bunch at making GDTs. :laugh: The more people we have taking GDTs, the better.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Yeah, we're a lazy bunch at making GDTs. :laugh: The more people we have taking GDTs, the better.

kevin-hart-tare.gif

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
I admit, I am. Used to actually make some.

Yeah, there used to be a bunch. Back in the days. Some of semi-retired now? It's goid to have some new fresh blood! But wouldn't mind some come backs from the old gang too? I think there's room for everyone.

Minnesota and few others have been carrying most of the load this year.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Yeah, there used to be a bunch. Back in the days. Some of semi-retired now? It's goid to have some new fresh blood! But wouldn't mind some come backs from the old gang too? I think there's room for everyone.

Minnesota and few other's been carrying most of the load this year.

Avder's GDTs in that 2011-12 -season were legendary.

Anyone got any of those saved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad