GDT: SJS @ MIN: In AD 2017, war was beginning 7:30PM CDT/2:30AM in Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Blah, 4-4 Hawks/Nucks.

Wha? Why not? We traded for him, so I hope Boudreau uses him! He's a shut-down center. We'll need him against teams like Chicago and Nashville.

In my eyes we just spin in our zone when Hanzal is on.

That being said it took me 50 games to start liking Staal.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
Glad we won.

That Dubs giveaway warrants a benching in my book. Unacceptable. Bruce should have pulled him right after that.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Finally!

1st and 2nd period looked really good, they just couldn't score. Then when scoring started and the team almost got their mojo back.. Dubnyk decided to suck the air from their lungs by fumbling the puck like he was a bad old Devan of Edmonton again. After that the team looked scary and cautious.

Victory is the most important thing! Parise looked better me thinks, Koivu didn't. Some of the vets need rest. Give 'em, we need all cylinders in the playoffs. And some proper goatlending too.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Agree with Boudreau. Let's see them do it again.

Glad we won.

That Dubs giveaway warrants a benching in my book. Unacceptable. Bruce should have pulled him right after that.

Uhh... Dubnyk looked excellent last night outside of that ONE play; he exuded confidence and you could tell it made the team better. Pulling Dubnyk for Kuemper would have probably lost us the game.

HollaHaula

Cynical Wild fan
Jul 28, 2015
Carolina makes an awesome GDT and we win. Safe to say he's doing the rest of the GDTs from now on. :naughty:

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
All we ask is 16 playoff GDTs! No pressure.. just keep that win-% where it is right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad