Sitwell Enterprises II is live, join now

richyy03

"We're all mad here"
Aug 19, 2012
Ottawa, ON
I would also suggest teams go through the free agents list and see if there are any of your players. I know there are a few Devils in there at the moment.

Edit: Them being: Joe Whitney, Darcy Zajac and Corbin McPherson.

Last edited:

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Yay! first order of business for new commish, a tentative advance schedule?

As far as I know we can't get a specific schedule going until either Sensei gets a new disc or we find a replacement for him in the league.

Do we have reserves?

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
As far as I know we can't get a specific schedule going until either Sensei gets a new disc or we find a replacement for him in the league.

Do we have reserves?

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=58737465&postcount=584

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=58737483&postcount=585

Three reserves. At this point, I think it makes sense to replace Sensi, and then if he wants back in, put him at the top of the reserve list. No one has heard from him since that post, as far as I know.

dimes

Sep 10, 2012
Im joining this evening after work! I'll be on to talk trades and get some games in then

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
hey argarbargar...i sent in a couple requests for vacant teams...snooze you lose and the whole bit.

For starters I need to check to see what teams are active and which need to be replaced. After that I need to verify whether the reserve list is correct and who is first in line to select a team.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
he'll put in a join request later tonight. he was holding out until things actually got going.

Glad he posted during the activity check. :sarcasm:

Also if you guys can move discussion to the two new Sitwell threads that will be appreciated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad