Sitwell Enterprises II is live, join now

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
:leafs are actively shopping for an upgrade in net. PM me if your backup is better than my starter and want to make a deal!

richyy03

"We're all mad here"
Aug 19, 2012
Ottawa, ON
So are we going to honour real life trades until the first sim? Like Hamill to Florida for Wellman. Boychuk to Pitts and Mclaren to Toronto?

I say yes.

Tupelo

Come On You Spurs
Nov 28, 2007
St. Louis
Fuss tells me that jeffbokan will no longer be in Sitwell. Fuss is taking :blues, and JamieP is now :bruins

Thats ********, I wanted Blues from the time we were switching teams, but bokan said he was keeping them. Surprise, surprise shadiness sees Fuss swoop in a day before the season starts to switch teams after he said he was keeping Boston. And neither bokan nor Fuss post the change in the thread, instead they PM the interim commish directly and just tell him that its happened, instead of running it by the league.

Gary83*

Thats ********, I wanted Blues from the time we were switching teams, but bokan said he was keeping them. Surprise, surprise shadiness sees Fuss swoop in a day before the season starts to switch teams after he said he was keeping Boston.

You forgot your tinfoil hat, brah.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
So are we going to honour real life trades until the first sim? Like Hamill to Florida for Wellman. Boychuk to Pitts and Mclaren to Toronto?

I say yes.

Um, I guess?

Only issue would be that it could impact people as they begin negotiating trades.

Say VAN finds a suitor for Schneider, then IRL Luongo gets dealt. What then?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Thats ********, I wanted Blues from the time we were switching teams, but bokan said he was keeping them. Surprise, surprise shadiness sees Fuss swoop in a day before the season starts to switch teams after he said he was keeping Boston. And neither bokan nor Fuss post the change in the thread, instead they PM the interim commish directly and just tell him that its happened, instead of running it by the league.

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg

Tupelo

Come On You Spurs
Nov 28, 2007
St. Louis

Why shouldn't all the people who had Blues as their first choice team to switch to not get an opportunity to get them as their team (after the guy who said he was keeping them decides to up and leave)? Why should someone who said they are keeping a team be able to switch later? Blues are my hometown team and I haven't been able to play with them in GMC, so I'm passionate on the issue. I'd appreciate at least a conversation about it.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
:blues Lineup and Trade Block

Tarasenko-Backes-Oshie
Perron-McDonald-D'Agostini
Stewart-Berglund-Steen
Reaves-Langenbrunner-Nichol

Redden (that's right)-Pietrangelo
Jackman-Shattenkirk
Russel-Cole

Halak
Elliot

Prospects:

Schwartz 4.0
Rattie 4.0
Jaskin 4.0
Sonne 3.5
Shattock 3.5
McRae 3.5​

Franchise Players + Prospect

Pietrangelo, Oshie, Shattenkirk + Tarasenko

Trade Block/Team Needs:

Will listen to any offers not involving my 3 + 1. Have no real team needs. My roster is full of good, but not great depth so i'd be willing to package an excess of wingers/Dmen in exchange for an upgrade. All picks are also available​

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Why shouldn't all the people who had Blues as their first choice team to switch to not get an opportunity to get them as their team (after the guy who said he was keeping them decides to up and leave)? Why should someone who said they are keeping a team be able to switch later? Blues are my hometown team and I haven't been able to play with them in GMC, so I'm passionate on the issue. I'd appreciate at least a conversation about it.

Blues have been my 2nd choice team since Day 1 of Sitwell 1.0

Edit: And you very clearly DONT want a conversation about it. You made that clear with your "Shadiness" accusations. "Surprise Surprise"? What the hell is that supposed to mean? The Blues are mine so...

dr__steve_brule__deal_with_it_by_mannymo777-d33jsoi.jpg

Last edited:

Tupelo

Come On You Spurs
Nov 28, 2007
St. Louis
Blues have been my 2nd choice team since Day 1 of Sitwell 1.0

Edit: And you very clearly DONT want a conversation about it. You made that clear with your "Shadiness" accusations. "Surprise Surprise"? What the hell is that supposed to mean? The Blues are mine so...

dr__steve_brule__deal_with_it_by_mannymo777-d33jsoi.jpg

I overreacted and I apologize. I was pissed that I was apparently foreclosed from even having the opportunity to get the Blues. If you don't want to discuss it, fine. But I still feel there should have been more transparency in the entire process.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Pietrangelo, Oshie, Shattenkirk + Tarasenko

Prospects should probably not be NHL players, or at least not 81 overall NHL players, right?

We never figured out what exactly we were doing with franchise players here. Probably something worth talking about before we get started...

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
At this point, I have heard from everyone other than :sabres (dimes) and :wings (Sensi).

The other guys should be sending their join requests in shortly.

xVx Santillo

Oct 31, 2012
The Vancouver Canucks are looking to package:

Schneider
Burrows/Higgins
Garrison/Ballard

for

a top 6 RW

any interest? can change it up a bit

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
:hawks

Stalberg/Toews/Hossa
Sharp/Bolland/Kane
Bickell/Frolik/Carcillo
Shaw/Mayers/Kruger
Scratched/Minors: Hayes, Morin

Seabrook/Keith
Rozsival/Hjalmarsson
Oduya/Leddy
Scratched: Montador, Brookbank

Crawford
Emery
Scratched: Karlsson

100% Untouchable
Unlikely to move
On the block

Wants:
Starting goalie
3rd line center
Depth wingers

Any team that's close to the cap floor that wants a cap dump, I'm basically giving away Rostislav Olesz and Sheldon Brookbank.

richyy03

"We're all mad here"
Aug 19, 2012
Ottawa, ON
:devils New Jersey Devils :devils

I. Kovalchuck (90)--T. Zajac (84)--D. Zubrus (79)
P. Elias (82)--A. Henrique (81)--D. Clarkson (81)
M. Tedenby (73)--J. Josefson (75)--B. Butler (75)
R. Carter (73)--S. Gionta (64)--S. Bernier (74)

H. Tallinder (83)--A. Larsson (84)
A. Volchenkov (82)--M. Zidlicky (80)
A. Greene (80)--M. Fayne (79)
B. Salvador (79)

M. Brodeur (82)
J. Hedberg (73)

Bold= Untouchables
Italic= On the block

Needs:

1st or 2nd line forward, any position, preferably a lefty.
Capable young or youngish goalie to take over once Brodeur retires.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
...still sorting out commissioner stuff, but I think, at this point, people can probably start playing user v. user games, if they want to get them done before the weekend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad