unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Raymond was okay as well

79PaxaO.gif

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
Hiller and Backlund by far our bright spots tonight. Backlund looked like a real gamer.
Wonder if we'll hear what's wrong with Hudler. And I would've liked to see more Ferland in the third. I think the kid could've added a lot late.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Jones, Ferland, Stajan, Hiller and Johnny were the only ones who showed up tonight.

Bennett-Backlund-Colborne
Hiller
And Jones are my picks for players who showed up to play. Shoutout to Schlemko who really looked like he was playing his heart out.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Need to put Gaudreau with Jones and Backlund. At least in games like this.. Put your best players together and let's get a goal

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Seriously.. Take Gaudreau off the Money Huds line, they're seriously cold/hurt or something, put Johnny where he's gonna succeed, it's been obvious the past two games that he won't drag them out of this slump

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Seriously.. Take Gaudreau off the Money Huds line, they're seriously cold/hurt or something, put Johnny where he's gonna succeed, it's been obvious the past two games that he won't drag them out of this slump

Yes, put Gaudreau and Bennett together

Bennett may make something from those nice passes

Monahan must be really hurt

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
REVISION:

Jones, Ferland, Backlund, Bennett, Stajan, Johnny and Hiller were really the only Flames who showed up tonight.

Jooris had a few flashes, as did Colborne.. some decent individual efforts, but just couldn't gel as a group for whatever reason. I'm on board with the idea that there are some banged up bodies in our lineup.. something just ain't right. Hartley is probably torn by the decision to play his main guys hurt, especially Monny and Huds. Hopefully they've got enough in the tank to seal the deal on Saturday.. we definitely need Boums and Gio back ASAP

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
the top line needs to stop trying to be the sedins with the tic tac toe stuff... just ****ing shoot

like CBC said we got away from the forecheck once we had that lead, just rookie mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad