Injury Report: Siegel Twitter: McLaren going for X-rays. Results: fractured pinky, out 2 weeks.

blueberrie

Mar 23, 2010
Something is seriously wrong with Ashton, he tried to bust blacker like he was pinata

Sort of a catch-22 with trying to be a tough team who's nasty to play against. You're gunna have guys who cross the line sometimes. If he can bring that game consistently against other teams without taking too many stupid penalties I won't be complaining.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Blue+Steel.png

Anyone else see it? :laugh:

That Ashton's so hot right now!

Unfortunately his pouty lips remind me more of this

angelina-jolie-pouty-lips-300x225.jpg

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
BTW if Ashton is playing a nasty game in camp then that's great to hear... that's what we'd need from him because he's probably not going to be scoring 20 goals

Asif16*

Orr and Mclaren are going to be playing this year. No chance we go without an enforcer.

Yea pretty much. Mclaren going down probaby means either Broll or Devane gets a look on the fourth line.

On opening night, Montreal is mostly likely gonna have a 4th line that looks like Parros-White-Prust. Carlyle will counter with Orr and Mclaren/Broll/Devane with Mark fraser on the back end

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
So is mcalren gonna be out for a long time or what?

It's hard to say. It depends on which bone was broken and the extent of the injury. I read somewhere that a more severe case could be a 6-8 week recovery time in adults.

scooter87

Mar 22, 2013
Am I a dick if I think that this makes the team better if McClaren stays injured? I hope LTIR is in the future for him because he is the most useless hockey player on the team and we have Orr to fill his role already.

Counterpoint:

tumblr_mhw01gT03c1qzt1hpo1_500.jpg

Looney Toonies

May 30, 2012
Canada
Colborne - McClement - Ashton for the 4th line. Still big, but now we have actual hockey players lol

Have we not learned from the past 9 years, we make the playoffs playing hard in your face tough hockey, and now all of a sudden we want to go back to The Ronny Wilson days? Come on man!
Counterpoint:

tumblr_mhw01gT03c1qzt1hpo1_500.jpg

Yes. Should have thrown the George's incident in there.

But that's all from me on this subject as I'm far too biased when it comes to this situation. (Look at my username haha)

Penalty Kill Icing*

Fractured finger. Won't need a pin.

Out for a few weeks at the least. Based on what Carlyle said (he said minimum of 2 weeks), my guess would be he is out for 5 weeks.

Thanks, Ashton. :facepalm:

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Minimum of 2 weeks... not that bad tbh, probably out longer but season doesnt start for 15 days anyway

LyGuy

Aug 21, 2013
Damnit Ashton!
Wanted both McClaren and Orr to be playing opening night cause you know ish is going down with the Habs!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad