Post-Game Talk: Should we be worried?

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
more important
what r u having for pre game meal? Im watching this one at work
you’re back to work? Glad to hear you are all mended up.

I’m going hiking this morning in the Sonoran Desert Preserve. Will miss the first 1-2 periods. I wanted to know what it feels like to be an Edmonton Oiler Player.

I’ll be back for the third.

Reactions: nexttothemoon

Shibumi

Sponsor
Mar 23, 2002
Edmonton
Visit site
Nurse has been really, really, REALLY, bad the last while. Like, "potentially the worst playing of his career" levels of bad. Absolute full control of the puck in OT there and gives it up leading directly to a goal. Pathetic. Just no other way to say it.
Put him upstairs for a couple of games.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011

I honestly wish the team would sit guys out if they are actually injured.

Playoffs are going to start and some of these guys aren’t even starting close to 100%. We have seen in the last few years. Guys break down in the early rounds.

Because no one sits out, we never know what we have in our prospects. The whole AHL team probably feels defeated at this point.

Sitting McDavid in particular would be good for him. I think he’s clearly injured. Teams probably wouldn’t get up for as much while he rests either.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
A guiseppe pizza maybe. Wife is out today and I’m home with the kids

We are going to her parents for supper so maybe just something quick and easy for lunch!
I just had a big feed of smelts from the Atlantic Ocean and a Strip Loin. Its a Poor Mans Surf & Turf in NS. I had to cook them outside because they stink up the house and its cold north wind here today from Artic

you’re back to work? Glad to hear you are all mended up.

I’m going hiking this morning in the Sonoran Desert Preserve. Will miss the first 1-2 periods. I wanted to know what it feels like to be an Edmonton Oiler Player.

I’ll be back for the third.
Yes I started back last Monday. Just started another hitch this morning. I still have a bad limp and pain throughout but Bluecross cut me off. Couldnt finish my physio ffs. Fuking insurance companies. And u guys thought the Power Company was bad

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I honestly wish the team would sit guys out if they are actually injured.

Playoffs are going to start and some of these guys aren’t even starting close to 100%. We have seen in the last few years. Guys break down in the early rounds.

Because no one sits out, we never know what we have in our prospects. The whole AHL team probably feels defeated at this point.

Sitting McDavid in particular would be good for him. I think he’s clearly injured. Teams probably wouldn’t get up for as much while he rests either.

McDavid plays unless he winds up in a wheelchair and even then Holland would don skates and push him around on the ice.

Such is life when you’ve made a team around hi end high priced talent and can’t draft, develop and half your free agent signings are complete disasters.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
You from southern Arizona?
I winter in AZ. The area you refer to is in the south. The one I referred to is just south of the Carefree Hwy and east of I-17. Close to my home in Anthem. Are you familiar with the areas?

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I am from Tucson. The Old Pueblo.
I love Tucson. Years ago spent 5 days at the Loews Ventana resort and we do many day trips to the area to see the sights. Lots of great hikes in that area as you probably know , I need to do more down there. Cheers!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad