Should Roslovic Be In The Lineup Right Now ? Poll

Should Roslovic Be Inserted on The 3rd line ???

• Yes, I'd very nuch like to see this.

• I think he should replace Perrault right now.

• No, I don't think he's any better than what we have right now

Results are only viewable after voting.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Niku sure seems like the real deal.
Lemieux almost a ppg player

We seem to forget about Lemieux-- as you say Turtle- about a point per game. The guy is fast, and hustles and can score-- plus he's really gritty and tough, should we need that kind of player when we play dirty teams. I think at some time we'll see Lemieux up full time for the Jets, or traded to a team that does see his value.

I see his value, and would like to see more of him--given a bit of time, and with some discipline in his play, he could be a real winner for us.

Reactions: Mud Turtle

GNP

Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Voted "much". Mostly, I want him sharp and ready to go for the playoffs. We might need his secondary offense.

Roslovic played great in Montreal tonight !!! I'd love to see the guy in the lineup as a regular. He's fast and can score. I don't think it will be to long til he's our # 2 center. I hope Maurice plays him in the next 3 games.

He scored a beautiful goal tonight, and looks like a natural center ice man.

GNP

Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I’m not as down on Perreault as some people are. I want him to stay in the lineup.
However. I think we need to be resting 3 or 4 players each game for the rest of the regular season.
We have an opportunity to keep them fresh. Let’s use it!
And, I love Roslovic’s game as well.

I know some people won't agree with me here -- but if Perrault is injured, it just may be a blessing in disguise, as I hope they insert Roslovic in the lineup. Rodlovic is bigger, just as fast a skater, and has a better shot. We need his scoring and hard worth ethic. I don't think we'll miss a beat with Roslovic in the lineup--I think it will be an advantage. as Perrault has not been scoring, and Roslo would put some points on the board. Hope this happens.

Reactions: Jets88

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013

I know some people won't agree with me here -- but if Perrault is injured, it just may be a blessing in disguise, as I hope they insert Roslovic in the lineup. Rodlovic is bigger, just as fast a skater, and has a better shot. We need his scoring and hard worth ethic. I don't think we'll miss a beat with Roslovic in the lineup--I think it will be an advantage. as Perrault has not been scoring, and Roslo would put some points on the board. Hope this happens.

Agree. But as someone just reminded me, what if PoMo puts in Hendricks instead? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: GNP

GNP

Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Agree. But as someone just reminded me, what if PoMo puts in Hendricks instead? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Turtle-- NO !!!!!!!!-- not Hendricks !!! -:eek:

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
I would like to see Roslo in, but the way Armia played tonight it's impossible to bench him.

Maybe, just maybe Roslo could replace Perreault for a moment. Playoffs are long (hopefully) and taxing, so I'd like to see some rotation eventually to keep everyone fresh.

Reactions: GNP

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
Goes in for Frenchy if he's injured.

That was such a sneaky dirty play he was injured on.

Koivu did give a bit of retaliation after a big hit by Buff. I don't think that was so dirty, just a bit rough play with a bit too much passion in it. You know, "fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth". Quite biblical play ;-)

jets2020champs

Nov 6, 2016
Canada
Koivu did give a bit of retaliation after a big hit by Buff. I don't think that was so dirty, just a bit rough play with a bit too much passion in it. You know, "fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth". Quite biblical play ;-)

That was a good hit by Koivu. Perreault did get hurt on that play, but he didn’t leave the game there. He got knocked down to the ice after skating over the blue line. Did anyone else notice the wild player shoving Perreault’s shoulder as they were skating back to the bench? I saw it live at the game, but I don’t know if the cameras caught it.

Edit. Roslovic shouldn’t be in the lineup right now. Jets should put in a bigger, hitting guy for game 2. That way, the wild would rethink to play physical. I would put in Roslovic in game 4.

Last edited:

CaptainChef

Jan 5, 2014
Bedroom Jetsville
If we need a second or third liner (I guess this is now considered third line?) its Roslovik all the way & we don't miss a beat. In fact, I'd agree its a blessing in disguise as Frency has not been himself. Hendricks would need to be 4th line & no way you mess with that

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
(snip)

Edit. Roslovic shouldn’t be in the lineup right now. Jets should put in a bigger, hitting guy for game 2. That way, the wild would rethink to play physical. I would put in Roslovic in game 4.

So... Lipon up from the Moose? Cuz I don't think Dano is much more physical than Roslo, and Hendy was still out last I checked.

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
Cuz I don't think Dano is much more physical than Roslo, and Hendy was still out last I checked.
Not much, but Dano at least tries to be physical and he goes in those dirty areas. Roslovic's performance without the puck... Well, let's just say it's not so great.

jets2020champs

Nov 6, 2016
Canada
So... Lipon up from the Moose? Cuz I don't think Dano is much more physical than Roslo, and Hendy was still out last I checked.

Nothing against Roslovic, but I’d like to see Matthias or Dano get a game in. Hopefully they can show Maurice that they would go to the front of the net, and cause some disturbance. Worst case scenario, they play low minutes.

No call ups.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Rosie in for Frenchie if he is hurt but anyone think you replace Tanev or Copp give your head a shake.

Last edited:

Jets88

Jul 1, 2016
Not much, but Dano at least tries to be physical and he goes in those dirty areas. Roslovic's performance without the puck... Well, let's just say it's not so great.

I disagree about Roslovic being not great without the puck. Guy gives it his all with his forechecking and steals the puck more than most.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

MP has not scored lately but he has been playing well. So he is due.

MP .55 ppg this season - despite his recent dry spell and somewhat random usage.
Rosie .45 ppg with the Jets.

Is Roslovic going to play the left side? Or are we going to have to blend the bottom 6?

Rosie is the obvious one to draw in assuming MP is out. I don't believe for a minute it is likely to be a blessing in disguise - although it is possible.

MP is one of our most playoff experienced players. Rosie doesn't play any bigger than Matty. That might explain why MP is hurt so often but his style is part of his value when playing.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
You must mean after he left the game. Yeah, he was pretty invisible after that.
No I was not wowed in his 10 minutes of playing time. I was more impressed with Copp and thought Copp was more likely to lead to a goal at a quarter the price.

Last edited:

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
MP has not scored lately but he has been playing well. So he is due.

MP .55 ppg this season - despite his recent dry spell and somewhat random usage.
Rosie .45 ppg with the Jets.

Is Roslovic going to play the left side? Or are we going to have to blend the bottom 6?

Rosie is the obvious one to draw in assuming MP is out. I don't believe for a minute it is likely to be a blessing in disguise - although it is possible.

MP is one of our most playoff experienced players. Rosie doesn't play any bigger than Matty. That might explain why MP is hurt so often but his style is part of his value when playing.
That or Frenchman is tiny and injury prone. I felt his line more deadly with Copp hence why Armia almost got a goal only after Frenchie left the game.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
No I was not wowed in his 10 minutes of playing time. I was more impressed with Copp and thought Copp was more likely to lead to a goal at a quarter the price.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion. :) I will just disagree.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad