Should Roslovic Be In The Lineup Right Now ? Poll

Should Roslovic Be Inserted on The 3rd line ???

• Yes, I'd very nuch like to see this.

• I think he should replace Perrault right now.

• No, I don't think he's any better than what we have right now

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
That or Frenchman is tiny and injury prone. I felt his line more deadly with Copp hence why Armia almost got a goal only after Frenchie left the game.

He is not tiny. He is below average size but there are plenty of smaller players in the league. He is frequently injured. I think that is because he plays with no fear. If he dialed it back a bit he would stay healthier - but his play would suffer too.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Well, you are entitled to your opinion. :) I will just disagree.
Which is your right.

You can actually afford the whole bottom line at Perrault's cost and the bottom line was the second most effective line, with Wheeler's line being the first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GNP

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
If we need a second or third liner (I guess this is now considered third line?) its Roslovik all the way & we don't miss a beat. In fact, I'd agree its a blessing in disguise as Frency has not been himself. Hendricks would need to be 4th line & no way you mess with that

I think Roslovic would be a nice fit with that line. That being said, I would consider the Little line our 4th line now. Lowry line should take more minutes than the Little line.

Reactions: sipowicz

BellMTSPlace

Oct 5, 2017
BellMTSPlace_____Downtown
Sadly Hendricks is out. I would not put Roslovic in the lineup. We need players who will be physical, we do not more up and down skaters. This is the playoffs and our lineup doesn't hold up as it is for the playoffs.

If we didn't have Lowry and Tanev last game we lose easy.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Roslovic is a kid that is just going to absolutely explode by next year. He has the work ethic, IQ, and skill to be a top 6 player in this league for years. It is absolutely sick that you have the depth to call upon this kid to step in as an injury replacement!! IMO, he should have been in the lineup for game 1, but I get the more veteran 4th line....

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Sadly Hendricks is out. I would not put Roslovic in the lineup. We need players who will be physical, we do not more up and down skaters. This is the playoffs and our lineup doesn't hold up as it is for the playoffs.

If we didn't have Lowry and Tanev last game we lose easy.
I think you have enough physical players, skill...skill...skill. We have the same old school beliefs by some Hawks posters on hits and physicality only to have won 3 cups getting outhit 34,567 to 1,500....hits only matter when you are chasing the play and do not have the puck...hits do not win games...playing physical can set a tone, but focus on your skill IMO. the Jets win on skill and they should exploit that 100%

bumblebeeman

Mar 16, 2016
Roslovic is a kid that is just going to absolutely explode by next year. He has the work ethic, IQ, and skill to be a top 6 player in this league for years. It is absolutely sick that you have the depth to call upon this kid to step in as an injury replacement!! IMO, he should have been in the lineup for game 1, but I get the more veteran 4th line....

I love that the Jets 'veteran' 4th line are 25, 26 and 23 years old. But man those guys play like veterans.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Roslovic should stay in the lineup !!! - I've been calling for him to replace Perrault for sometime now, as he's a better playmaker, and goal scorer, and I think a little faster skater.

He had 2 points against the Wild tonight, and was voted the second star. Let Perrault rest up his shoulder, and leave Roslovic in the lineup. Even if Perrault is healthy--I think Jack brings more game to the Jet's offence.

The Jet's may sweep the Wild ?? but I think the Wild win 1 or 2 games--likely 1.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I love how good his awareness is, and going to the middle and separating plays, kind of like how Kesler does it. That's what should get you in the line-up every single night.

It just sucks we have such a good grind line that cannot be separated, and it would be a crime to scratch Copp (no pun intended).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad