Prospect Info: SHL champion Elias Pettersson | SHL scoring champion, playoff MVP, WC gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakers11

Aug 23, 2014
This is it. This is what we've all been waiting for all this season. Let Elias shine like he never shined before

This is where it gets more physical, will be interesting to see how he handles it

DDRhockey

Hockeyfan since 1986
Oct 11, 2017
Pettersson interview today;

-knows that he needs to add muscles and kilos
-loves practicing after practice. Hard work only way to success.
-like when people speak positive of his success
-impeoved his shot in just one season by practcing everyday on it
-wants to be a wellrounded player
-impressed by dahlen happy he is going to canucks
- if he and dahlen are the new sedins? Haha maybe but jonathan has to pass more and not just shoot.

SHL:s poängkung om genombrottet: ”Är overkligt”

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
2-0 for vaxjo! one too many touches there for pettersson to get an assist, but he did make the dangerous pass to the top of the crease that started that scramble.

Reactions: yvrtojfk

Ziostilon

Feb 14, 2009
weight shouldn't impede him from being in the NHL next year

guys like Desharnais and Paul Byron have been in the league for a long time while playing at a disadvantage-ed weight. That hasn't stopped them from being a productive member in this league
Gaudreau, Hischier

Elias is good enough that he can adapt

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
Växjö adds an empty-netter to ice it 4-1, and we get a good look at former Canucks "tackler" Daniel Rahimi:

Rahimi_zps7306l701.png

Reactions: vancityluongo

Jevo

Oct 3, 2010
Whats the playoff format like?

Teams 1-6 are qualified for the play-offs. Teams 7-10 play a qualification stage for the last two spots in the play-offs. The highest seed always meets the lowest seed etc.

Qualification is best of three, rest is best of seven.

theoriginalBCF

Jan 29, 2018
Joakim Lindström won the Gold Helmet award. I thought Pettersson was going to get that award since he had the most points. I guess there is some bias to this award.

Yeah that shocked me. He was by far and away the best player in the league considering his age, and what the team accomplished. But that's Europe right?

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Hopefully with a better game this tim around

Come on Peeeeeeeeteeey boy!!!! :yo:

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
weight shouldn't impede him from being in the NHL next year

guys like Desharnais and Paul Byron have been in the league for a long time while playing at a disadvantage-ed weight. That hasn't stopped them from being a productive member in this league
Gaudreau, Hischier

Elias is good enough that he can adapt
Comparing him to tiny waterbugs isn'i overly relevant. Hirscher is closer but he is fast.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
they lose 4-3. No points for Pettersson, had many chances to score today, more then a few chances to tie the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad