Prospect Info: SHL champion Elias Pettersson | SHL scoring champion, playoff MVP, WC gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Time to CRANK up the heat Pettersson and slaughter these other juniors :yo:

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
"Time on ice is listed on the statistics page for the match on the official site. Though no distinction is made between even strength and PP/PK. But given CZE only had 8 PIM and Pettersson played 18 minutes, he still played a lot of even strength in this game."

I really hate when we open new threads and have no way to reply properly.

The sweden 1st unit powerplay practically plays the full 2 minutes, i think the 2nd unit going from memory got a minute finally at the end of the game. You can bet a good chunk of those minutes were mainly him on the pp, the 1st unit because its so stacked has stayed out the full two minutes.

I also didnt see him out in the last few minutes of the game, i assumed with him being sick and 3-1 they just let him sit. Either way it was an incredibly tight checking game with little happening 5 on 5.

Last edited:

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
I can’t believe some ppl will trade him + this year’s 5th overall pick for Dahlin.
One for one sure, but not with the 5th
This kid is an elite prospect and one can argue he’s on the same tier as Dahlin.
I don’t know what else Pettersson needs to do to convince a small group of ppl that he will not be a bust

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
Hoping Pettersson is able to improve his 5 on 5 play. He has looked excellent on the PP but has been invisible at even strength.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
didnt watch the 2nd game but i thought he looked good at ES in the 1st period of the belarus game then tapered off after that

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Not the best game for him thus far. Their line has been really sloppy, despite putting up points.
On the positive side
They’re putting up goals despite not having the best game, things can only go up
To be fair, this has been a sloppy game, I mean 4 unassisted goals??

ihaveyuidonttouchme

MrShiftbyShiftGuy
Feb 21, 2009
Vancouver
www.youtube.com
he seems to making the right plays, good passing, and stick handling, but at the same time, these plays tend to not last long and lacks "extensive" coherent plays/pressure

but he has a pp point....so who cares!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->