SHL/Allsvenskan 2023-2024

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
garpenlöv and ragnarsson got sacked, to no ones suprise. they both suck. just telling how damaged the tre kronor federation is when wandering jokes like monten, garpenlöv and ragnarsson was coaches for our nt teams for so long.

Reactions: hockeyprospects9

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
How is the women's league? There's 2 games at Hovet next week that I can attend. I've heard Hovet is scheduled to be demolished in a few years? I'd like to see a game there but only women's league when I'm in town.

The SDHL is unfortunately not much to experience when it comes to atmosphere. Djurgården have an average of 172 spectators on their home games...

I remember that you considered travelling to a nearby town to go to a SHL game? Probably should choose Linköping-Färjestad 16/11 in that case. Linköping have been a positive surprise so far (3rd), and Färjestad leading the SHL. Also looks like they might sell out the building (approx 8 000).

Reactions: Bondurant

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
The SDHL is unfortunately not much to experience when it comes to atmosphere. Djurgården have an average of 172 spectators on their home games...

I remember that you considered travelling to a nearby town to go to a SHL game? Probably should choose Linköping-Färjestad 16/11 in that case. Linköping have been a positive surprise so far (3rd), and Färjestad leading the SHL. Also looks like they might sell out the building (approx 8 000).
Yeah, I still might. Might pose some logistical issues but will look into my options over the weekend.

hockeyprospects9

Feb 10, 2023
Sweden
Which are the youngest players to get ice-time in the SHL aside from Radivojevic, Berglund and Pettersson?
Vuollet is a late-born 05 and should be up there as well, but I don’t know which players have had any ice-time when looking at ep.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Which are the youngest players to get ice-time in the SHL aside from Radivojevic, Berglund and Pettersson?
Vuollet is a late-born 05 and should be up there as well, but I don’t know which players have had any ice-time when looking at ep.
For this season, going by late 05s and younger: it's them and Zether(!), Badinka, & Arvid Westlin.

Reactions: hockeyprospects9

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Swedish hockey all over misspelling his name as Johnson is just a bad look. It's not just media & Skellefteå either, swehockey also misspell his name as Johnson, which is odd considering they DO spell his brother's name correctly.

C'mon, Swedish hockey, do better.

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
Swedish hockey all over misspelling his name as Johnson is just a bad look. It's not just media & Skellefteå either, swehockey also misspell his name as Johnson, which is odd considering they DO spell his brother's name correctly.

C'mon, Swedish hockey, do better.
I read somewhere that he has switched back to the Johnson spelling.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I read somewhere that he has switched back to the Johnson spelling.
Unless he initiated that I have my doubts, he's seemingly way too polite. The only reason he finally got Johnsson on his back in NA was, after a year, him correcting Toronto.

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
Unless he initiated that I have my doubts, he's seemingly way too polite. The only reason he finally got Johnsson on his back in NA was, after a year, him correcting Toronto.
Source. (Down in the comments).

Henrik Leman
3 veckor sedan
Fick just svar av Skellefteå, Andreas kör nu som pappa, mamma och brorsan igen – med ett S. Han hade två i Nordamerika. Men nu JOHNSON igen. Har ändrat i texten.

A reply to Leman says that Leafs demanded that he had the same spelling as in his passport.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad