Value of: Shayne Gostisbehere

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
probably two firsts and a second maybe
If both the firsts were in the late 20s, I'd agree with this. Ghost is very good at what he is good at; being a PP QB and conductor of play in the offensive end. In my worthless opinion, however, every other facet of his game is vastly overrated, and I don't think I'd trade any more than a single late-teens pick from this upcoming draft to acquire him.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
If both the firsts were in the late 20s, I'd agree with this. Ghost is very good at what he is good at; being a PP QB and conductor of play in the offensive end. In my worthless opinion, however, every other facet of his game is vastly overrated, and I don't think I'd trade any more than a single late-teens pick from this upcoming draft to acquire him.
yah i agree with you. i was skeptical when i mentioned a 2nd, but if the 1st's were late 1st's then it'd be fine

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
Probably more than B. Schenn, who got two firsts and a cap dump. Two firsts without the cap dump? Trading Gostisbehere now would probably be selling low, though.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Probably more than B. Schenn, who got two firsts and a cap dump. Two firsts without the cap dump? Trading Gostisbehere now would probably be selling low, though.

This. We also can't afford to move him until our back end is fixed, as he's currently 1 of 2 top 4 D men that has more than 1 year of experience. I'm open to moving him in a year or two, provided everyone else shakes out, not not until then.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
i meant to say kapanen instead of leivo

Kapanen and a 1st is in the value ballpark but the Flyers don't make that trade obviously. No need for Kapanen with Voracek, Simmonds, and Konecny on the RW.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad