May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
l3g2HTp.gif

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
No page 2 confused me.

It's just another day at work until they arrested someone in your lobby before their deposition. :laugh:

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
I have posted in here once in the last month and a half.

I have not been vaporized. I'm sorry to disappoint you all.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Car payments are a pain in the ass but the convenience is 10/10. You can also hit up fast food drive thrus with ease now. Its the little things.

Things have been pretty good by me too. Can't complain.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
Car payments are a pain in the ass but the convenience is 10/10. You can also hit up fast food drive thrus with ease now. Its the little things.

Things have been pretty good by me too. Can't complain.

Yep, the convenience is well worth the expense. I cut about an hour off of my commute to work and I don't have to live by some arbitrary schedule in order to get places.

Anything new and exciting going on in the life of Bobbo?

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Yep, the convenience is well worth the expense. I cut about an hour off of my commute to work and I don't have to live by some arbitrary schedule in order to get places.

Anything new and exciting going on in the life of Bobbo?

That's the GOAT. Public transportation ****ing sucks. Having autonomy over your treks to here and there is something I try not to take for granted. What kind of car did you end up purchasing?

Honestly, things have been so good lately that I'm afraid of jinxing it :laugh:

I got accepted into my next school and a very interesting person has entered my life and this is the most stable and secure I've felt about my health in years. Things are good.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
That's the GOAT. Public transportation ****ing sucks. Having autonomy over your treks to here and there is something I try not to take for granted. What kind of car did you end up purchasing?

Honestly, things have been so good lately that I'm afraid of jinxing it :laugh:

I got accepted into my next school and a very interesting person has entered my life and this is the most stable and secure I've felt about my health in years. Things are good.

That's awesome man, congrats on getting accepted into school :handclap: Truly happy for you

I got a '16 VW Golf, took it on a joyride carving up some mountain roads nearby last weekend and had a great time. It's an awesome car.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
That's awesome man, congrats on getting accepted into school :handclap: Truly happy for you

I got a '16 VW Golf, took it on a joyride carving up some mountain roads nearby last weekend and had a great time. It's an awesome car.

Had to google that because I am so illiterate in car knowledge :laugh:

Glad you love it. So nice to plug in some tunes and just roll around here and there. Expands your parameters by a massive amount.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I'm surprised you held out this long doc. Not sure how you put up with public transportation this long. My ride on the train back from Del Mar last week was hell and I will never do it again. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad