Shawty Thread 101: Cute Animal .gif Posting 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
I'm surprised you held out this long doc. Not sure how you put up with public transportation this long. My ride on the train back from Del Mar last week was hell and I will never do it again. :laugh:

My work offers a free shuttle that goes from down the street from my apartment to our office, so that made life way easier. Streaming some music and browsing the internet on my phone while sitting in traffic on that shuttle bus was not bad at all.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
How's everyone doing?

e8509f566a0c10d2d6e673963edce200.jpg

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
My work offers a free shuttle that goes from down the street from my apartment to our office, so that made life way easier. Streaming some music and browsing the internet on my phone while sitting in traffic on that shuttle bus was not bad at all.

Brag much? Maybe not everybody hear appreciates that.

I have to walk 16 miles in both directions to get to my work. It'll be 17 miles soon if those tectonic plates don't stop drifting aloof.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
Pretty well. My academic gig is winding down though and I think I'm going to look for real life work now and it's a bit intimidating.

Have you been working on any good games lately?

Been working on the same one for a while now that I can't talk a whole lot about. If you look around the internet though, you can probably find some information about it. At least some general info, most of the detailed stuff that have been rumored isn't correct.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Pretty well. My academic gig is winding down though and I think I'm going to look for real life work now and it's a bit intimidating.

Have you been working on any good games lately?

Welcome to being an adult.

Took a test for a position with a city out here a couple weeks ago. 80% was passing, I got 78% FML.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Been working on the same one for a while now that I can't talk a whole lot about. If you look around the internet though, you can probably find some information about it. At least some general info, most of the detailed stuff that have been rumored isn't correct.

Star Wars game? Nice. I feel like the last time I asked you you were stressed about the Battlefield game.

Welcome to being an adult.

Took a test for a position with a city out here a couple weeks ago. 80% was passing, I got 78% FML.

I've been an adult for 10 years Kim! I might just do a test to work for the gov't or something too.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
Star Wars game? Nice. I feel like the last time I asked you you were stressed about the Battlefield game.

We finished up with Battlefield Hardline a while ago, I worked on last year's FIFA game a bit and then moved on to what i'm on now about a year ago.

Still stressful, it's always stressful. That's video game development for you. Always a lot of stuff to do and not enough time to do it.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I have a separate professional email account that gets lots of spam sent to it. How sad is it that I don't get sexy spam, but walk in tubs & burial insurance? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad