Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info & Discussion Thread XX

LilLeeroy

Dec 14, 2013
I'm not sure that it's true that Musty is the same kind of player as Smith and Eklund. He seems like more of a natural goalscorer and Smith seems like more of a goalscorer than Eklund.

I really don't think Eiserman is worth the risk at picks 2-4. He has goalscoring and not much else at this point and the attitude is concerning. If we have the Pens pick and he is still available AND the top D are all gone, then maybe Eiserman vs. Iginla is a choice. I just have a bad feeling about Eiserman and I don't think we should be looking that far ahead to a pure scoring winger at this point.
If they're going for a sniper just honestly makes no sense imo to take Eiserman over Lindstrom too, even if I think Eiserman will still end up very good.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Boy it’s nice to have a prospect like Will Smith, what a game for him.

I'm not sure that it's true that Musty is the same kind of player as Smith and Eklund. He seems like more of a natural goalscorer and Smith seems like more of a goalscorer than Eklund.

I really don't think Eiserman is worth the risk at picks 2-4. He has goalscoring and not much else at this point and the attitude is concerning. If we have the Pens pick and he is still available AND the top D are all gone, then maybe Eiserman vs. Iginla is a choice. I just have a bad feeling about Eiserman and I don't think we should be looking that far ahead to a pure scoring winger at this point.

All fair points. And yeah I definitely meant with the Pens pick, not top 3-4.

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
What ever happened to Will Smith sucking? I don’t follow the prospects that much (and being honest, it’s only a check on scores for the past 12 months on the main team, with watching the odd game here and there)

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad