Sharks News/Notes XVII

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
They look nice, but I'm kind of done with black jerseys. I get that it's our tradition more than almost any other team, but it's like... you know you can make 3rds in colors other than black, right?

Reactions: Sandisfan

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
They look nice, but I'm kind of done with black jerseys. I get that it's our tradition more than almost any other team, but it's like... you know you can make 3rds in colors other than black, right?
Too many black jerseys over the years, indeed, though at least they make more sense for the Sharks than for other teams. And these might be my favorites because they have the most non-black coloring to them.

But I guess they have already done the other colors over the years, including gray. I guess there's still room for...

F0NUeG2XoB4DOz1

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Too many black jerseys over the years, indeed, though at least they make more sense for the Sharks than for other teams. And these might be my favorites because they have the most non-black coloring to them.

But I guess they have already done the other colors over the years, including gray. I guess there's still room for...

F0NUeG2XoB4DOz1

I'm still bitter the Cuda ditched their oranges for the boring crap they have now.

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA

F0NUeG2XoB4DOz1
This is a great tank jersey: the pylon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad