Post-Game Talk: Sharks lose Game 6...

Thepainter

Feb 9, 2010
Bay Area, California
Tomorrow I will go to work.

Will eat lunch.

Will eat dinner.

And will watch a team who knows how to win championships win one.

My life goes on... these players have to live with what they put forth tonight when everything they've worked so hard for was on the line. It was one of the worst displays of hockey and at no point did they care about winning outside of Jones and Couture.

hockeyfan55

Nov 24, 2009
Curious how damaged the guys are, not even that upset, more so proud of the guys for making it this far.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
Conn Smythe winner should've been Kessel or Letang not ****ing Crosby. Or Jones or Couture but not Crosby.

MrCowGod15

Feb 6, 2007
Amazing to see our boys make it this far.

...but you can't win the biggest game of your life, only mustering 2 shots in the third.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
I'm more pissed off about Crosby winning than actually losing the series. I'm proud of the guys for actually making it this far. Whereas Kessel got robbed.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Pavelski better have two separate shoulders or worse or else I can never get over his performance this series

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Wouldve rather seen them lose to LA in round 1

That is the emotion talking.

Pleased that so many fans are sticking around to watch the cup ceremony. Wasn't too sure...

Will try and not talk about the players right now; emotions are still close to the surface. I do have to say that Crosby winning the Smythe is a very strange decision. Hopefully, history forever contextualizes his win, even though it likely will not.

BCShark

Feb 21, 2007
good run. ive been saying it for years though thornton and marleau are not champions, never have been. they can never step up and never have in playoffs i saw that in 2009.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Tomorrow I will go to work.

Will eat lunch.

Will eat dinner.

And will watch a team who knows how to win championships win one.

My life goes on... these players have to live with what they put forth tonight. It was one of the worst displays of hockey and at no point did they care about winning.

They care, they're just not that good against elite teams. They got 3 really easy draws but in reality they would have lost to Chicago or Anaheim and the top guys would have been largely unproductive against them as well. The Blues, Preds, Kings were all easy matchups.

Thornton, Pavelski never really produce against elite opposition. Marleau used to do it but he is completely done at this point. Burns is just inconsistent in general. Couture can produce against elite teams at time as well.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm more pissed off about Crosby winning than actually losing the series. I'm proud of the guys for actually making it this far. Whereas Kessel got robbed.

At least they didn't give it Murray and his 65% of all goals being softies this series.:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad