GDT: Sharks @ Flames 6pm pacific.... I think....

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
I think there's a game, but it's hard to tell since there's been no coverage for any beat writers or the Sharks' twitter.

Donskoi is off IR though, he called and told me himself.

Dell is starting.

Lines are unknown at this time. Sharks tweeted projected lines, but they don't include Donskoi.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I love canadian broadcasting rights lol. Own sportsnet west as part of my tv package. Get blacked out in ontario lol.

I understand why blackouts are in affect. But seriously. I live something like 40hrs away i doubt i will have the chance to go to this game lol.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
I love canadian broadcasting rights lol. Own sportsnet west as part of my tv package. Get blacked out in ontario lol.

I understand why blackouts are in affect. But seriously. I live something like 40hrs away i doubt i will have the chance to go to this game lol.
In this day and age with people watching illegal streams, I feel like more people would pay if blackouts weren't a thing.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Missing the game because Star Wars.

SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Hertz, Couture, Burns and Thornton.

Gaudreau and Monahan.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
:laugh: Calgary.

LOOK AT US! WE'RE COUNTRY! LOOK AT THIS COUNTRY-ASS COUNTRY SINGER WE GOT TO DO THE COUNTRIEST RENDITION OF THE ANTHEMS EVER! YEE-HAW!

I'm not going to say I dislike the half of my family that's from Alberta, but jeez, it's like an entire region of the country watched a few episodes of Bonanza back in the day and said "yep, this is our bible."

Also love that the Flames broadcast cameras caught the one lone girl in the crowd in a Sharks hoodie standing next to her obviously-a-Flames-fan dad.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
:laugh: Calgary.

LOOK AT US! WE'RE COUNTRY! LOOK AT THIS COUNTRY-ASS COUNTRY SINGER WE GOT TO DO THE COUNTRIEST RENDITION OF THE ANTHEMS EVER! YEE-HAW!

I'm not going to say I dislike the half of my family that's from Alberta, but jeez, it's like an entire region of the country watched a few episodes of Bonanza back in the day and said "yep, this is our bible."

Also love that the Flames broadcast cameras caught the one lone girl in the crowd in a Sharks hoodie standing next to her obviously-a-Flames-fan dad.

Do they refer to you as "Hoss"?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad