Pre-Game Talk: Sharks @ Blackhawks, 02.22.13, 7:30 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Emery to start, nothing wrong with it. Crawford is cleared to play, but I think they will have Karlsson as backup. Seabs will play.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Still unsure if Karlsson will be the back up if Crow is cleared. I want to say the only reason Karlsson is still up was because Emery missed practice.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Sharks fan coming in peace. Emery has been pretty decent for you guys, now that Crawford is cleared to play how do you see the starts being divided for the rest of the season?

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
Crawford should get ~2/3 of the remaining starts. He's clearly the #1, but the Hawks won't be afraid to put in Emery to get him some rest anymore (they were hesitant to earlier in the year after Emery played terribly in Phoenix).

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
I don't know how Emery keeps pulling off wins. If you take an honest and objective look at the guy's abilities he's just not that good. He's slow as hell post to post and his positioning is questionable at times but somehow he's making the saves. I'm still baffled by it. I guess you can credit some of it to the team defense which has been the best since the Cup winning team but even still Emery is coming up with huge saves. I just don't get it.

All you do is rip on the guy and he puts up W's. He's the backup. Get over it. Two PP goals last game on well placed shots. He's doing his job, the team went to sleep in the 3rd.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Keep these prices in mind next year when I am selling my games. I didn't have any problem and am done but I'm here to help.

Ilrider

Mar 27, 2012
Chicago Burbs
The bandwagon is overflowing.

It also could be the record setting game, so that is likely playing a big part in the higher prices as well.

Win or lose, it will be a noteworthy game for the Hawks! Glad I got my tickets for tonight for face value back when they went on sale. $54 apiece.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Means Coreys back. Thats good. Didnt really want to see Karlsson even in an emergency back-up situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad