Pre-Game Talk: Shark bait? We'll find out Saturday @ 4pm

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
It was fascinating to see Stone and Karlsson grow. Felt like every game they were getting better and testing out new things to help their team win.

The current guys seem like every game they are finding new ways to lose their team the game lol.

Intensity and focus is a major issue for this team. Especially the goalies. Well documented Brady is easy to manipulate and get off his game. Lots of growling to do - glad the attention is on the players and not on the managers

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Awesome interview for Pinto. He smartly stayed away from specific details but you can see he owned the issue, took responsibility for it. I suspect he is going to be incredibly motivated to come back, as much to put this behind him as to help the team get out of a deep hole.
Hopefully the rest of the team doesn't drag him down to the depths of hell where they are

Reactions: WallyD

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Are these vicious man-eating sharks..or quiet plankton-eating sharks?

We shall see...

Finally, a game that I can stay awake for..
I hate West Coast start times.

Now... give Tarasenko left point on PP1, 6 right point

Last edited:

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Hopefully the rest of the team doesn't drag him down to the depths of hell where they are
Agreed... the one thing about Pinto is he seems to be a rather cheerful guy, not mopey or whiney. Along with Stützle he as always been among my fave Sens, those I feel have the most potential upside... Both have demonstrated it. I hope he brings teammates up, not them bring him down.

Yes, Timmy seems to have fallen off a cliff this year, but consider...
(1) He is only 21. With the right leadership and mentoring he'll be ok.
(2) He has demonstrated what he could be, potential.
(3) Some recurring issues must be corrected.
(4) Strangely, his points this year aren't nearly as bad as the eye test indicates... He's incredibly close to a point a game player (GP=37, G=7, A=27, P=34).
(5) He is a VERY emotional player. Needs improvement there, mentorship and maturity.
(6) Guessing he has an injured wrist.
(7) IMO he is one player that should be untouchable, dumb to give up on!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Throw the Chum on the CTC ice this afternoon …
View attachment 802083
Awesome vid... damn!

Reminds me of when I was on a business trip to San Jose, mid 90's. I purchased an awesome 100 level seat to see a Sharks vs Oilers game. A very nice older American gent sat down beside me. Poor guy didn't have the slightest inkling of how the game is played. I felt obliged to spend much of my time explaining most everything to him. One of the nicest people I have met, so I was patient and not bothered by it. I did miss half the game given my new colour commentary duties! I think I might have created a new hockey fan though - he was quite rabid by the 3rd period - said he loved it! Had to be a much better experience for him than sitting there in a clueless fog.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
I've been at that stage for weeks. I still follow the team, but I'm not dedicating time in my day to sit down and watch the game.
I honestly don't know how anyone could. I stopped when they didn't fire Smith until it was too late and from what little I've seen it's not much better. So f*** it, it's been 108 years since they were good, call me when they're....good.

Race Dawg

Mar 10, 2023
Sunny Muskoka
Congrats to the boys for picking the much needed win. Feels good doesn't it. Hopefully this is the start of a very long win streak.....lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad