All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
:sens vs. :sharks

1705095064829.png

Last edited:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Chartier ready or close.. has to come off LTIR. Need to demote someone for that.
Pinto is supposed to be practicing with the team now.. Can rejoin in 9 days. We need another roster move to fit him in.

Reactions: Alex1234

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009

Chartier ready or close.. has to come off LTIR. Need to demote someone for that.
Pinto is supposed to be practicing with the team now.. Can rejoin in 9 days. We need another roster move to fit him in.

macEwen to the A for the season. Andlauer having to pay $750 00 for an AHL 3rd line

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Have to see how they fit him in. Norris or Forsberg to LTIR possible. Emergency callup is exceeded

Last edited:

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I wish they kept Sogaard in Belleville because he's part of a good thing in Belleville. Keep him away from the junkpile in Ottawa. Mandolese should have been called up.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Somewhat ironically this is a good game to lose. I guess that’s where I’m at lol… depressing lol. But if there was ever a tear to get higher picks, this is it, new management and staff (I assume new scouts will be hired as well). On the other hand, need a winner culture to be established.

2015 happened though, whatever the result for this game I am guessing Soogard plays really well when he gets a shot. The bar is not a miracle run, but he should be better than before.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
if we lose today i am seriously considering tuning out for the rest of the season lol. this is getting harder and harder to watch.. atleast last year they semi made it interesting

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
if we lose today i am seriously considering tuning out for the rest of the season lol. this is getting harder and harder to watch.. atleast last year they semi made it interesting

I find this season much more interesting than last. The young players improved their skill from the time we drafted them (speed, strength, shot, effectiveness) etc but now we get to actually see hockey IQ grow and who has it and who doesn’t. We get to watch the entire team grow together and find out who the real players are.

I find watching young players grow fascinating and certainly there are so many stories of this in the NHL and the players that grow their entire 200 foot game win and the players that just score and do some flash and dash are Oli Jokinen

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
After we drafted Stutzle we thought Ottawa and San Jose were going in completely opposite directions.

Ottawa could troll SJ by finishing above them and then winning the Draft Lottery.

It’s really all we got

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I find this season much more interesting than last. The young players improved their skill from the time we drafted them (speed, strength, shot, effectiveness) etc but now we get to actually see hockey IQ grow and who has it and who doesn’t. We get to watch the entire team grow together and find out who the real players are.

I find watching young players grow fascinating and certainly there are so many stories of this in the NHL and the players that grow their entire 200 foot game win and the players that just score and do some flash and dash are Oli Jokinen

It was fascinating to see Stone and Karlsson grow. Felt like every game they were getting better and testing out new things to help their team win.

The current guys seem like every game they are finding new ways to lose their team the game lol.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
I've been at that stage for weeks. I still follow the team, but I'm not dedicating time in my day to sit down and watch the game.
ye thats where i heading soon just check the score in th e morning and google updates and stuff lol

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00