GDT: SF • Jan. 3 • Canada 1, United States 5 • Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Americans have too much speed. They might have an adrenaline dump in the 2nd i'm suspecting.

Mickey Redmond*

Nov 2, 2010
What excuse will Canadians use after the US wins? Can't use the "our best players are in the NHL," excuse this year.

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
Things making this game fantastic so far...

1. The refs are letting the boys play

2. The Leaf fans outweighing the Habs fans in the "Why isnt Reilly/Galchenyuk on the ice the whole game?"

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
as a defenseman for many years (not at a high level but whatever) I was always told by my goalie to let him see the puck, don't try to block things when I'm right in front of him. Leave shot blocking more to the forwards. That first goal was ridiculous that we had so many guys trying to block

just my .02

BoHorvat53

Crabs!
Mar 29, 2010
British Columbia
It's pretty damn evident that this team is missing Corrado..... and maybe Brossoit.

Actually don't need Brossoit, but would be nice since I actually know him.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
I don't think the first period could have gone any worse. Spott better blast some sense into them because we look like we're a house league team out there right now.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
I didnt notice a Canadian forward that whole first period thats how bad they looked. Just awful. I hope USA stays on them with pressure and never lets off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad