Pre-Game Talk: Series Discussion: WCQF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs (WC1) Los Angeles Kings

Who wins this series?

• Total voters

member 88115

I hope we make some changes to our bottom three lines and pairing

Maybe something Like
Kempe-Carter-Toffoli
Pearson-Amadio-Lewis
Cliffford-Thompson-Brodzinski

Muzzin-Doughty
Martinez-Fantenberg
Phanuef-LaDue

We need offense, so lets use what we have at hand. Don't F it up Stevens

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
0-4 in the last 4 home playoff games. Outscored 15-9. Ahead going into the 3rd once, tied going into the 3rd twice, and down going into the 3rd once.

Sharks/Knights: 4 goals in the 1st, 4 in the 2nd, 7 in the 3rd
Kings: 2 goals in the 1st, 5 in the 2nd, 2 in the 3rd

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
LOL are you f***ing kidding me? Haula said he didn't butt end him because he didn't bleed enough? Yeah that would have left a mark or something, what a defense!

In that case, Doughty didn't do anything illegal to Carrier, given he popped back up and played the next game, right? I mean, Doughty himself said he didn't target the head, and Carrier moved at the last minute...

Reactions: LDN and Kylo Ren

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Vegas is Pejorative Slured.

And I say that as a Vegas native and fan of the Knights. They’re like the 2012 Coyotes. Huge chip on their shoulders.

They better hope they don’t run into a team like the 2012 Kings who can outskate and outhustle them. Because once that chip is gone, its straight into the void. The Coyotes down to a man had literal breakdowns during that series.

A chip can only carry you so far.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Vegas is ******ed.

And I say that as a Vegas native and fan of the Knights. They’re like the 2012 Coyotes. Huge chip on their shoulders.

They better hope they don’t run into a team like the 2012 Kings who can outskate and outhustle them. Because once that chip is gone, its straight into the void. The Coyotes down to a man had literal breakdowns during that series.

A chip can only carry you so far.

I think you said they weren't like the 2012 Coyotes after Game 2 when I claimed Vegas wasn't great. Just busting your balls a bit haha.

I was over the top by saying Vegas is a fraud but I still don't believe they are a great team and, barring solid roster additions for next season, they will definitely drop in the standings. You probably gave them a little too much credit after Game 2.

Watching San Jose and, man, they look just as fast but with much more top-end talent.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
If we're going for equivalences here, isn't this more like when the Sharks beat the Canucks hard in the opening round only to later get defeated?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad