Post-Game Talk: Sens Win Super League Cup over Price's Team

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
lol!

Nice to win against the Habs....but looking forward to some real games. Preseason was really sloppy.

If Stone was healthy in the playoffs last year.....

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
PGT? Why so formal?

Was at the game, and I gotta say again how much more fun and friendly the Habs fans are than Leafs fans.

Pageau looked good. Stone and Hoffman were great. Ryan tried a nifty dangle in the 1st but was stood up by the defenseman. Hope he starts moving a bit quicker.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
And the experts said we would never replicate that amazing run to the playoffs last year, boy were they wrong.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Feels good. Feels so damn good. And to do it, to win the Super League Cup, with a rookie goalie who has never played a game in the NHL... and still hasn't!

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
I'm amazed at how Stone has progressed over the last year. He went from decent prospect to regular NHLer to top 6 to bonafide first liner in the span of 12 month or less.

He's looked like the best forward on either team easily over the last two games.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I'm amazed at how Stone has progressed over the last year. He went from decent prospect to regular NHLer to top 6 to bonafide first liner in the span of 12 month or less.

He's looked like the best forward on either team easily over the last two games.

I mean, gee willickers, he won the Super League Cup MVP too! Will he never cease to amaze us?

The answer to that question is obviously a big NO!

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Missed the rest of the game, but i noticed that the Sens again gave up a 2 goal lead.

This team really needs to work on keeping the lead.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad