Pre-Game Talk: SENS vs Red Wings in Sweden, Thursday 2:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Alfie sounding a bit like a Swedish arnie. Alfie, arnie :)

Last edited:

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Boom Boom/Jar Jar looks to be filling up, Branny may not have height but he is far from tiny.

Love this photo. Alfie, Giroux, Tarasenko...some legendary players alongside ones in the making.
No MaJo and no Zub

Who is the guy behind Korpi and Forsberg? Highmore?

Last edited:

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
I don’t want to hear “our schedule is f***ed” if we shit the bed December and January
Just because one extreme is bad doesn't mean the other extreme is good.

Haven't you ever heard the Goldilocks and the Three Bears fairy tale when you were a kid?

JackieDaytona

regular human hockey fan.
Oct 21, 2007
Yknow what? Good on DJ for welcoming Alfie in on the bench, recognizing what is ultimately good for the team and org. Could have gone with the paranoid, insecure, and threatened option given all the chatter about DJ needing the boot. I think about Dorion and McGuire in a similar setup. Maybe DJ does need to go, but I see why he gets respect. His heart is in the right place.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Just because one extreme is bad doesn't mean the other extreme is good.

Haven't you ever heard the Goldilocks and the Three Bears fairy tale when you were a kid?
Yeah why did the bears make porridge and then immediately dip their house.

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
20231116_182711.jpg

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Yknow what? Good on DJ for welcoming Alfie in on the bench, recognizing what is ultimately good for the team and org. Could have gone with the paranoid, insecure, and threatened option given all the chatter about DJ needing the boot. I think about Dorion and McGuire in a similar setup. Maybe DJ does need to go, but I see why he gets respect. His heart is in the right place.
So much this. DJ's contract is expiring at the end of the year. Surely he knows he won't get renewed. This also shows why it's not worth bringing in an interim coach just to finish the season when the new GM will want to hire his own guy.

Dorion was the same. He took all the flak from the Pinto situation while the investigation was ongoing to protect Pinto.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Boom Boom gets his 1st NHL goal today. You know he wants to shut up the Swedish fans cheering for the Wings.

That Finland/Sweden rivalry is big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad