Pre-Game Talk: SENS vs Leafs tonight ons SportsNet

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Im already getting frustrated with all the close calls we have had tonight and yesterday and its only preseason...need some finish ffs. We have been the better team both games just cant fkn score like they can

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Im already getting frustrated with all the close calls we have had tonight and yesterday and its only preseason...need some finish ffs. We have been the better team both games just cant fkn score like they can

It's a bit of an illusion. Toronto has been playing half-assed most of the game. When the games are real, it's going to look much different out there.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
What the panel also didn't say was that giving up last year's pick and keeping next year would essentially saying to your team that you don't have any faith in them and that you're assuming that they're going to suck. Now they probably still may think that given the circumstances(!) but that's a message that no management should ever give to their team.

Agree 100%. I've made that argument in past, but nobody ever listens. They think this is a video game, and the players on the ice are emotionless bots.

Reactions: Inkling

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
So why did we want Borgman? He's much worse than our glutton of guys who aren't good enough to make the jump from the AHL to the NHL.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I don't know of they are going to play that way on the PP. But it look way more simple and the 5 man on the ice seems to be used.

That's premature, especially because they were playing well on the PP last year too. But i like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad