GDT: Sens vs Jets 6:30 CT [tank talk --> tank thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

portamoral

Nov 6, 2015
So far this year burmi has been most dangerous on the half wall cause he actually moves and gets creative

Skiffer55

Logan Stanley's Cup
Jun 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Staff refuses to skate with the puck. Pass it up to him on the boards and he'll dick around and twist and turn but not go forwards. Is he afraid that he's lost all his speed? Or does he think he can't handle the puck? Just weird. Skate man, skate.

Deif

Sep 20, 2014
jR03L27.png
26qiyrv.png

portamoral

Nov 6, 2015
We need to try postma on the point on pp1 for the remainder of games. He moves well laterally and gets pucks through. Buff is great at shooting but he doesn't move side to side with the puck. Burmi on half wall scheifs in front. Idk start experimenting cause this is painful to watch

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Staff refuses to skate with the puck. Pass it up to him on the boards and he'll dick around and twist and turn but not go forwards. Is he afraid that he's lost all his speed? Or does he think he can't handle the puck? Just weird. Skate man, skate.

He's been in a real scoring funk not playing with first liners.

We need to try postma on the point on pp1 for the remainder of games. He moves well laterally and gets pucks through. Buff is great at shooting but he doesn't move side to side with the puck. Burmi on half wall scheifs in front. Idk start experimenting cause this is painful to watch

Wheels should go in front. Got the size for screening and good hand eye coordination if I remember correctly.

Skiffer55

Logan Stanley's Cup
Jun 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
He's been in a real scoring funk not playing with first liners.

It's been happening for the last 20 games, possibly more but I've just been watching for it in that period. And it's weird. He's a good offensive player, can leave his defensive prowess for a different convo. But he just won't skate with the puck. And he reeeeeeeally didn't click with wheeler and schiefele. Maybe he was better off with little and Ladd.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Is there a good special teams coach available?

I'm reminded of a Simpsons episode where Homer becomes a football coach for Bart's team. He just used a simulated vibrating football field board with the pieces falling all over the place. Seemed to work well for him, couldn't hurt us any.

KCjetsfan

Jul 14, 2012
Gardner KS
Why is anyone surprised about Stafford. I've been a broken record since the day he got here saying he'll look good for 10 and disappear for 20 just like he has done his entire career.

Skiffer55

Logan Stanley's Cup
Jun 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Why is anyone surprised about Stafford. I've been a broken record since the day he got here saying he'll look good for 10 and disappear for 20 just like he has done his entire career.

He's not invisible, he has the puck alot. And he does make some good passes. I'm not down on him I'm just confused, maybe he's hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad