GDT: Sens vs Jets 6:30 CT [tank talk --> tank thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Jacob-Trouba-slap-shot-in-practice-300x200.jpg

Hutchinson starts. Audio up following skate.

Click here.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
why does KW keep listing the Lowry line 3rd and Copp line 4th, that isn't how the icetime shakes out

Does it matter? From watching practice numwrous times, it's probably just the order the line rushes occurred

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
Does it matter? From watching practice numwrous times, it's probably just the order the line rushes occurred

You're probably right, but I would think that Lowry being demoted to 4th line minutes in this weakened lineup would be news that the media would be jumping on.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-pre-game-300x166.png

Topics: Thought on Tanev. What does he know about him as a player? Expect Chris to be available tonight or will De Leo play? On tonight’s game against the Senators. How does he balance youth vs. experience (last six games and next season). More on balancing youth vs. vets. Status update of Bryan Little?

Click here.

White Out 403*

Thorburn has 11 points and a brutal corsi just over 45. Huge loss.

KCjetsfan

Jul 14, 2012
Gardner KS
it is striking to see that it looks that (at least temporarily/in the situation we are now) Copp is supplanting Lowry on the depth chart.

smul1996

Mar 28, 2016
Would like to see Melchiori play on the PK tonight, great defensive player. Seems to be fitting in the NHL play very well recently. Interested to see his play.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I am excited for the game tonight. Might be the last one I go to this year and will be going with my two kids and Dad.

Be great to see the top line, Armia, Dano, Petan, Buff and Hutch in net.

Too bad it looks like I'll be paying money to watch Thorburn attempt to play NHL hockey.:naughty: I hope he is in a dogfight for his job next season.

boanst

May 25, 2013
Why would the Copp line be considered line 3 over the Lowry line? Lowry has had more ice time than Copp in 3 of the past 4 games.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Is it? De Leo's outperformed him in both the AHL and NHL

Yes and nothing to do with performance. Kossy was recalled ahead of him last time. Interesting that it's reversed now. It's probably moot now since it looks like Thorburn will play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad