Sens Summer Fan Fest 2015 - August 16th

SensForLife11

Apr 28, 2010
Ottawa
Also, happy to announce that @6thSens will be hosting a panel (guests TBD)! Here's the full itinerary for the event:
11215711_1630161683867692_8325175542225717673_n.jpg

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Was Erin Nicks wrong, though?

Yes. Because Erin Nicks is ALWAYS wrong. Like that time the idiot wrote a piece condemning the Senators for releasing how Luke Richardson's daughter died. Without doing 3 seconds worth of research to find out that Richardson himself wanted the news out.

She flamed out as a journalist because of crap like this.

SensForLife11

Apr 28, 2010
Ottawa
New ‪‎Sens Summer Fan Fest‬ raffle prizes courtesy of the Ottawa Senators Foundation.

- Jason Spezza and Pascale Leclaire autographed mini sticks
- Wayne Simmonds and Ilya Bryzgalov autographed pucks
- Brian Lee, Sergei Gonchar, Ben Bishop, and Mike Lundin autographed caps
- Jonathan Cheechoo Autographed Jersey Number

Only a couple days left to take advantage of the June early bird special which will get you four raffle tickets and a free e-copy of Bruce Firestone's book DON’T BACK DOWN, THE REAL STORY OF THE FOUNDING OF THE NHL’S OTTAWA SENATORS: http://senssummerfanfest.eventzilla.net/

5902626_orig.jpg
4857475_orig.jpg
2058030_orig.jpg
1089169_orig.jpg

Ttracer*

New raffle prize announcement! "The Great Taste Card" - Free Big Mac Meals Once a Month For a Year. Valid at the McDonalds on Terry Fox, March, Stittsville, Carling, Wal Mart Centrum, Wal Mart Lincoln Fields, and Wal Mart Fernbank: Donated by PJM2R McDonalds in Kanata & Stittsville. Fits right in with the whole Hamburglar signing!

7906676_orig.jpg

It's still tbd whether there will be a panel this year due to time constraints, but we're certainly looking at the possibility of having a player panel in future years!
I actually won this prize before. I forget where. Played bone thugs first of the mooonth and chowed down on free food

Please find a white jersey to raffle [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

SensForLife11

Apr 28, 2010
Ottawa
Last day to take advantage of the Sens Summer Fan Fest July early bird special! Also added a new raffle prize courtesy of Giant Tiger, a junior street hockey goalie set! senssummerfanfest.eventzilla.net

11041555_1641562999394227_4242444779708375477_n.jpg

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
How is the NHL game tourney going to work? What year of game and what system? Also is it teams or 1 vs 1?

SensForLife11

Apr 28, 2010
Ottawa
Here are the details for the NHL video game tournament.

The NHL video game tournament will be run by the Red Scarf Union. It is a $5 entry fee ($2 to the Red Scarf Union, $3 to the Sens Foundation). Teams of 2, with maximum 16 players, first come first serve. 5 minute periods, with a 5 minute OT, and then shootout if necessary. The winning team gets a $50 Sens Store gift card.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Here are the details for the NHL video game tournament.

The NHL video game tournament will be run by the Red Scarf Union. It is a $5 entry fee ($2 to the Red Scarf Union, $3 to the Sens Foundation). Teams of 2, with maximum 16 players, first come first serve. 5 minute periods, with a 5 minute OT, and then shootout if necessary. The winning team gets a $50 Sens Store gift card.

Ill never get over how silly that name is

SensForLife11

Apr 28, 2010
Ottawa
Here are the details for the trivia contest at #SensSummerFanFest!

How well do you know your Ottawa Senators? A trivia contest will be held for everyone to participate in. Hosted by @SteveOnSens. Teams of up to four people. Winning team gets a pitcher of beer! (If you have members on your team who aren't of legal drinking age we'll throw them some raffle tickets instead).

http://senssummerfanfest.weebly.com/

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Ill never get over how silly that name is

I don't see how it's bad - it's original, and the 'scarf' part is representative of the soccer-style supporters group that they are. Many of them also wear said scarves to games. IMO it's a lot better than their original name (Real Sens Army).

I wanna go just so I can school everyone in NHL15

Perhaps you should go down there then. I'm sure you'd enjoy the food, prizes, and whatnot as well.

SensForLife11

Apr 28, 2010
Ottawa
Food that comes with your tickets includes: Nachos with dip, pepperoni and vegetarian pizza, wings, beef sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, and veggie plates!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad