GDT: Sens @ Penguins Oct. 15. I Didn't Know Actual Penguins Were Allowed To Play Hockey

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 48m48 minutes ago
Roster update: @CraigAnderson41 will start in goal tonight @penguins while @ShanePrince18 will dress in place of inj. LW MacArthur.

Go Sens Go

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I've been hard on Weir but last night he was OK. Nothing more. Still got a penalty because he's too slow to do anything. Tonight will be a real test against Crosby and co. that haven't scored a lot since the start of the season, I expect them to come out hard. I'm anxious to see Weircioch against them, he's just so slow, I really think we need a top 4 D but I'll wait another 10 games.

I'm happy Anderson is starting, he should've started against Montreal when I drove 3 hours to go see this **** show. Like many said, Columbus were absolutely putrid in the D zone and we were really meh half the game, now if we play the whole 60 minutes things will be better, if we come out sloppy against Pittsburgh I think we'll have some trouble. Let's hope 1st line keeps firing goals and Zib & Ryan keep it up after a good game. Points for king Karlsson please (and no hitting the pads for breaks) please! Oh and Andy, just the best, not the worst too in the same game!

Let's go Senators!

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Anderson gets the start woot let's eat some Penguins

20545510101783888839542.jpg

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Weir was better last night

While he was still just meh showing improvement usually warrants another crack at it

I assume he's on a short leash though

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Weir was better last night

While he was still just meh showing improvement usually warrants another crack at it

I assume he's on a short leash though

I thought he was better than Boro last night, but I did miss most of the 1st period.

He made a couple good defenive plays at the blueline (though one would have looked horendous if he failed to intercept the pass)

Interesting sidenote; I think Wiercioch currently has more PK toi than PP toi... Hope that doesn't become a long term trend...

QuattroFTW

Nov 4, 2009
Ottawa
Pittsburgh is always a scary team. I get that they're still winless but with their offense it's only a matter of time before they start raking in the goals. Sens need to do a much better job holding their opponents to lower shot counts. We seem to still be in that trend of giving up way too many shots on net.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
0-3 team that has Crosby, Malkin, Kessel waiting to explode offensively

3-1 team that played last night, winning in despite of underwhelming defense and shaky goaltending

Don't have a good feeling about this one

BrawlFan

Apr 17, 2009
Both boards have a bad feeling about this game :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I say that we win but its a high scoring game. Kessel and Crosby get a goal each min

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
It's a good thing we blew out clb. We were able to really spread the mins out in the third. That said, Andy got a lot of work. It's still early in the season, so if we're ever going to have legs in the back end of a back to back, this game is the one.

Hoping we can pull off another W,

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Yupping, win or lose, I'd put money on Crosby and Kessel each having a multipoint game.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
They have a nice GDT for this game at the Pens' board. I don't quite understand the doom n' gloom by their fan bases though - the goals will start to come with a lineup like theirs. Everybody is going through a bit of an adjustment, including new linemates Crosby and Kessel.

I just hope it doesn't happen tonight. :yo:

QuattroFTW

Nov 4, 2009
Ottawa
Sens 6-0 blowout
Turris with a hatty
Stone with 3 points
Karlsson 2 goals 4 assists

It's not unreasonable right?

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
They have a nice GDT for this game at the Pens' board. I don't quite understand the doom n' gloom by their fan bases though - the goals will start to come with a lineup like theirs. Everybody is going through a bit of an adjustment, including new linemates Crosby and Kessel.

I just hope it doesn't happen tonight. :yo:

Apparently Crosby's been bumped by Malkin as Kessel's center though. Double the trouble!

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Yeah Kessel owns us. I do not see this as an easy game and if we keep giving possession to the Penguins as we have to other teams we'll be toast. This might be our second loss, hope not though.

Minith55

Jul 24, 2006
Freezing canada
Gotta clean up in the D zone. Hopefully Michalek can gel with Ryan and Z. He has been going to the front of the net a lot and hopefully can capitalize on a rebound tonight.

Interested to see how Prince does, got high hopes for him. Mark stone is BOSS

GSG!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad