Post-Game Talk: Sens @ Panthers Have a good Christmas everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.

Maybe that is a good thing. He has a great shot, he should use it more. Plus it would help open up his other moves again.

image.jpg

yeaaaa babyyyyyyy
ic_c3a373dfaf22553996440877083574d5.jpg

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
keep the top-2 lines together. whatever line bjugstad plays on just call it the "2nd" if that makes everyone feel better. 2nd and 3rd line will get similar ice time, its irrelevant, he's still in the top-9, if it were the 4th i would understand the concern. keep the smaller more skilled guys on the 2nd and the bigger stronger guys on the 3rd. bjugstads line is usually just him anyways, the wingers are there just to supplement him. put howden on one wing and probably pirri on the other. leaving mac, brick, and shaw/thornton.

great goal btw for knight, he's been fantastic so it was fitting he scored. smith was awesome as always, flying around and looking great all-around, that line as a whole continues to look good. the top line looked great as always, barkov and jagr are incredible of course. d played solid, mitchell was pretty eh but petrovic looked solid back in the lineup. love seeing the passion from ekblad after the early whistle. again we hold the opposition to 1 goal, we outplayed them the whole time we deserved the win. pirri is automatic in the shootout, what is that? 5 in a row now including his ps? barkov automatic as well.

panthers are nearly tied for 2nd in the conference and almost 1st in the division, and we beat craig anderson.......wtf?! :):laugh:
oooo oooo, I like this. Good idea.

Howden - Bjugstad - Pirri :nod:

Haj

#CatsAreComing
Apr 6, 2003
Arlington, VA
One nitpick, get more bodies in front of Anderson next time.
Seems impossible to beat with a clean shot.

The Too Many Men penalty was pretty was awful.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Last night showed how this team can play to it's strengths. We had line after line able to put up offensive pressure and consistently get shots in. We had a ton of posts and were robbed a goal but it showed what this team can do.

Now with Bjugs close to returning we can get 3 offensive lines and enough skill on the 4th to make a difference. I really don't think Bolland has any future left as a centerman with the squad. Gag wants to run 4 lines, then this is how it should be.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
If Tallon gets us a sniper at the deadline and a puckmover there's not many teams that I would consider better than us.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I can't wait for the 27th.

It's an awesome feeling when the Cats are playing this well.

Hopefully, we'll have a big crowd this Sunday, too.

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
wow 1 point behind montreal with 1 less game played.
Boston however has 3 less games played than montreal, so they will likely be ahead of both the panthers and florida when they get to equal games. Doesn't matter though, they are currently top 3 and feels good!

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Last night showed how this team can play to it's strengths. We had line after line able to put up offensive pressure and consistently get shots in. We had a ton of posts and were robbed a goal but it showed what this team can do.

Now with Bjugs close to returning we can get 3 offensive lines and enough skill on the 4th to make a difference. I really don't think Bolland has any future left as a centerman with the squad. Gag wants to run 4 lines, then this is how it should be.

I think Bolland will get another chance, at least according to Tallon. He can push Thornton out of the lineup which is a good thing, and Mac can move to wing.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I think Bolland will get another chance, at least according to Tallon. He can push Thornton out of the lineup which is a good thing, and Mac can move to wing.

Thornton hasn't been bad though these past several games. Heck, he even scored.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida

mckenzie is our leading FO guy IIRC so thats not happening.

i contend there is no place for Bolland on this roster until there is an injury.

Of course i contended that 10/1

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
mckenzie is our leading FO guy IIRC so thats not happening.

i contend there is no place for Bolland on this roster until there is an injury.

Of course i contended that 10/1

Unfortunately, Tallon seems intent on giving his buddy another chance.

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
Tallon said Monday on Sirius XM radio that he was a week to 10 days away from returning. He's been skating though, so maybe he'll be back earlier.

He also said when Bjugstad gets back we'll have those two big horses on the top two lines. Even though I think Bjugstad isn't a natural center and would be better on the wings, it seems like Tallon is sticking to size up the middle.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
This is my picture. I tweeted it to the Florida panthers saying "All Jagr wants for xmas is his two front teeth".

I even texted it to Catscratch.
Looks like Jagr had a combination of implants in the front and caps or crowns on either side. Teeth have been ground down to allow the Caps. He still needs cosmetic work on the bottom. I know as I had the same thing done, and you really look like a homeless person until they install the crowns or implants.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad