OT: Sens Lounge XLVII | Manked is Supreme Leader | Smeddy is a Panthers Fan Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
My lawyer advised that under the current TOS of HFBoards that I was legally liable for any repercussions if I did not mention the post, you yellow-bellied no-teethed sugar-licking crapchinchila.

You have the worst ****ing attorney, you banana-stand-owning hottub-prepackaged-meal-cooking never-having-been-on-an-airplane pieceof****.

TheOriginalSilf*

You have the worst ****ing attorney, you banana-stand-owning hottub-prepackaged-meal-cooking never-having-been-on-an-airplane pieceof****.

I believe he's very good at what he does, you cocker-spaniel-eating three-dollars-an-hour-charging warm-milk-drinking bunghole!

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Sometimes I can't believe that with the rules this site has people can get away with posting the biggest load of BS ever :shakehead

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
Sick man, gotta come see me with your new ride soon!

For sure, DJ Zibanejad August 30th ;).

On another note, just read that letter to the grandmother of that autistic boy. Unbelievable that some people are still stuck in the 1950's.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
So you do think it's worth $60…

No, I'm going to buy it, but that doesn't mean it's 100% worth the price tag.
I like what they've done although it took me a while to get used to everything. Just wish they'd done a bit more, particularly in Be a GM and such.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
No, I'm going to buy it, but that doesn't mean it's 100% worth the price tag.
I like what they've done although it took me a while to get used to everything. Just wish they'd done a bit more, particularly in Be a GM and such.
An item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If you're willing to pay $60 for it, that's what it's worth to you. And if you didn't think it was worth it then you wouldn't feel inclined to buy it.
I am awake as well.
Me four. Sadly. Being awake blows.
Special K chocolate flavoured protein shakes are actually not bad.
I wasn't aware Special K made protein shakes. Hm. I'm all about the Optimum Gold Standard, myself.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
This is the only game I play...

Tenchu%20-%20Stealth%20Assassins%20%5BU%5D%20%5BSLUS-00706%5D-front.jpg

That ish is tight. I like to get my ninja on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad