OT: Sens Lounge LXXXI | Time to clean up your act son!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Economy of scales doesn't apply in Canada like it does in the US

It's amazing how something so simple seems to always get ignored

Not to mention different business expenses along the line (fuel - Canada is a big country compared to the US, business taxes, higher wages, etc).

And two more Mounties shot in St. Albert just a shot time ago. The suspect is not in custody.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/two-rcmp-shot-in-st-albert-alta-1.2193458

World is going haywire. So many angry people out there.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Not to mention different business expenses along the line (fuel - Canada is a big country compared to the US, business taxes, higher wages, etc).

World is going haywire. So many angry people out there.

People of the world have always been crazy. We just find out about everything within minutes of it happening now.

Last edited:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown

Chicken Jalfrezi. It's a pakistani dish. Like Indian, but different. It's like a curry-ish tomato chicken dish.

I didn't have time to make ghee, so I had to use regular butter, and cilantro is impossible to find in Jakarta sometimes, but otherwise it turned out great.

Day three of bathroom renovation and no water. I bathed with snow today and I'm still feeling pretty ripe.

I know how that is. You only have the one shower at your place?

Dinner tonight is chinese food from uptown. pretty sure I do not want to know what the meat is.

The pork is pork, the beef is beef, and the chicken is chicken.

And by "pork, beef and chicken", I of course mean "dog, horse, and mystery", respectively.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
Chicken Jalfrezi. It's a pakistani dish. Like Indian, but different. It's like a curry-ish tomato chicken dish.

I didn't have time to make ghee, so I had to use regular butter, and cilantro is impossible to find in Jakarta sometimes, but otherwise it turned out great.

I know how that is. You only have the one shower at your place?

The pork is pork, the beef is beef, and the chicken is chicken.

And by "pork, beef and chicken", I of course mean "dog, horse, and mystery", respectively.

That chicken dish sounds like it would give me a mad case of fire poo.

Aye. One shower. One toilet. And no water running to either of them. The reno was supposed to be done by now, but we encountered unexpected errors. Needless to say, sponge bathing is not enjoyable at all, unless you're being bathed by Hawt's mom. Then it's swell.

I swear that 'meat' was three week old grease bits re-battered and deep fried again. The 'chicken' balls had maybe half an ounce of 'meat while having five times more greasy batter.

Ick.

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I had a dream that the Sens were completely destroying the Wings with the score being 9-2 Sens, but i couldn't watch the game because i was on vacation.

bacon25

Unenthusiastic User
Nov 29, 2010
Group Study Room F
Anyone seen American Sniper? Its funny how movies that come out today are marketed towards inducing spite within a certain group of people in order to sell more tickets.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
So it's going to be 13 degrees in Calgary in a few days and there's no almost no snow in the Maritimes

We are so ****ed

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
So it's going to be 13 degrees in Calgary in a few days and there's no almost no snow in the Maritimes

We are so ****ed

Calgary gets weather like that in January/February every year.

I'm not sure about the rest of the maritimes, but North New Brunswick has had quite a bit of snow this year.

We are no more screwed than we were 100 years ago.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I had another dream about the Senators and this one involved the Senators making it to the stanley cup finals.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
So. Thanks to a toilet, it looks like I might be doing an entire home reno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad