OT: Sens Lounge LXXVIII | The Big Bang Theory Is Objectively Terrible Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I tried the beer brats and they just didn't do it for me. Do they have a snap for you when you bite into them?

not much snap, but i make sure they are a little crispy from the grill. i guess the snap is hard to do on a vegan dog

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
$170 for ****ing internet this month.

vYttdBn.jpg

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
not much snap, but i make sure they are a little crispy from the grill. i guess the snap is hard to do on a vegan dog

I just googled "vegan hot dogs" and this came up:

http://recipes.answers.com/article/687269/what-are-the-best-vegetarian-hot-dogs

If you are looking for a plain and simple hot dog, that doesn't compete with the condiments with it's own flavor enhancements. One that works well steamed, fried, or grilled, and makes a perfect neutral backdrop for everything from chili to sauerkraut, the Yves Brand Meatless Hot Dog is the dog for you. These look, feel, taste, and smell, just like real hot dogs. The simple seasonings used in the preparation and the magical way Yves has made a "skin" that snaps when you bite into it, makes these dogs the number one pick for a traditional dog. Cooking tip: Rub them down with a little non dairy butter or oil beore cooking them to get really nice grill marks and a really snappy bite to the skin.

I'm looking into this

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I am debating if I want to buy an xbox one and get NHL 2015 or save the $600+

Save the 600+.
Get something fun instead, like a kitten.

Almost time for my first game in net since like April! Hooray for hockey season!

CanadianGuest

Jul 14, 2012
Ontario
Save the 600+.
Get something fun instead, like a kitten.

Almost time for my first game in net since like April! Hooray for hockey season!

Where do you put the batteries in a kitten? Just askin...

Bought my daughter an xbox, she played it relentless the first two months, now it's the netflix box.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
worth it is a person by person basis, but with the game missing common game modes, next year's version should be much more complete.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
If you don't have a next-gen console yet, NHL 15 is definitely not worth it. This is not the game to buy a whole new system for.

If you already have one, it depends on what game modes you play the most. I like EASHL, but I also really enjoy HUT so that is keeping me busy this year. I'm having some fun in GM mode too, and that will be even better when the actual manual draft is patched in.
It's too bad that Be a Pro is broken because I wanted to actually play that for once this year.

In my opinion NHL 15 has the best gameplay of any hockey game in the last decade, it's unfortunate that it's so lacking in terms of features.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Last week with my first car :(. There were so many minor problems with it that it just isn't worth keeping anymore. The garage that my dad does the books for is selling us a 2002 sunfire with only 45,000 clicks on it and no
mechanical issues. Mixed emotions but excited.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I just bought nhl 15 on ps4 and the game play is enjoyable enough but I'm coming from Madden and I just can't bring myself to play more than one match at a time with how bare bones the game is compared to Madden. You're developing your players and making meaningful financial and roster moves every week. In NHL, I just sim ahead and don't really care about anything else. Back to Destiny. Gonna get me some exotics this weekend.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Just how bare bones are we talking? What's missing?

The online be a gm mode is missing, the offline be a gm mode has a few things missing but is going to get a massive patch in october or november.

Its not as bare bones a game as people are whining about by any means. The gameplay and presentation is fantastic in my opinion, and even the be a gm mode is fun. Its only going to get better too

Its an NHL game, it is what it is. I dont regret buying it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad