Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Leafs Saturday, Feb. 10th 7pmET

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Well not really. I mean weakening their chance at Dahlin is better for us in the long run and us winning probably doesnt do anything to our position.

I like beating them too, though, so I do hope we win.

I couldn't care less about their draft pick. I care about the Leafs and I want them to win as many games as possible going into the playoffs. Can't have the mentality that a win or a loss does not matter to their position.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Shilton repotted the Leafs plan was for Sosh to play 3-4 games.

Tonight is just game 3.

League rules give them until next week I believe.

Just more Scott Wheeler crap
Thanks, that's probably what I heard.
No idea who he is but I trust Budsfan.

Reactions: Budsfan

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Thanks, that's probably what I heard.
No idea who he is but I trust Budsfan.
Scott WheelerVerified account

@scottcwheeler

National prospects writer and Marlies reporter at The Athletic. Formerly: Toronto Star, Globe and Mail, Toronto Sun, SB Nation, PGA TOUR, McKeen's, FC Hockey.

Checking the Schedule... The Marlies play tonight and tomorrow at 4 PM and thus the 4 games will have been played, to complete the 4 Game conditioning stint.

Last edited:

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
dermott sitting noooooooo. As long as its only one game ok but carrick on his offside? oof he and polka can barely play on their strong sides very well

Dermott did giveaway the puck against the preds for their goal when Leafs were leading 2-0 ;)

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I get that Kappy is likely the odd forward out when Sosh is back because of waivers .. But I'll still be upset and think Kap should be up for good

Hope they make some trades soon.

Reactions: SAMCRO44

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Hoping for another effective game from Kappy. I've rewatched his shorty against the Preds like 20 times, such an impressive goal. I mean he has to stop at centre ice to pick the puck back up and he still generates enough speed in his first 3 strides to beat Craig Smith, who's hauling ass and in full flight. He's got Grabner wheels.

Hope he starts shooting more, his shot was lethal in the AHL.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
I get that Kappy is likely the odd forward out when Sosh is back because of waivers .. But I'll still be upset and think Kap should be up for good

Hope they make some trades soon.
if management has turned a corner, kap stays and leivo/sosh is traded

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad