Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Leafs Saturday, Feb. 10th 7pmET

54thecup

keep on rockin the free world!
Aug 3, 2017
Muskoka
The Olympics will start shortly, hope there's some Cdn medals to get excited about!!

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
would LOVE to win this one but it will be a hard game nonetheless. happy to get ottawa out of the way in the schedule

54thecup

keep on rockin the free world!
Aug 3, 2017
Muskoka
High jump maybe?

I think I'd rather scout the Russian team and see if there is anything there worth pursuing. Heck, scout all the teams and see if there is ...

lol you will see some good air anyway, luv the boarders, etc. Too bad Iggy didn't make it!

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
High jump maybe?

I think I'd rather scout the Russian team and see if there is anything there worth pursuing. Heck, scout all the teams and see if there is ...

If the team formerly known as Russia doesn’t get gold or at least silver something is seriously wrong with Russian hockey.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Ottawa is terrible but they are still pesky and are playing spoiler. They came back against Nashville from 2-1 and won the game 4-3. Can't count them out especially with how much trouble they've caused us this year.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
OTT looked great tonight against Nashville. Though Nashville was pretty meh, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Keep your head on straight, and start strong and we should be able to get another 2 points

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
OTT looked great tonight against Nashville. Though Nashville was pretty meh, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Keep your head on straight, and start strong and we should be able to get another 2 points
Well Nashville was on a back to back on the road with their backup goalie in the net. That's a tough one to battle through.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
This is a team you should beat anyway, but you got No Bobby Ryan, No Alex Burrows, possibly no Mark Stone, possibly no Derk Bassard, even if the latter 2 do play they can't be 100% , and if they don't that is 3 top 9 forwards out and 4 top 12 guys out.

If a team is missing 1/3 of their lineup you have to take advantage, win this game and you are assured a winnig record on this home stand

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
This is a team you should beat anyway, but you got No Bobby Ryan, No Alex Burrows, possibly no Mark Stone, possibly no Derk Bassard, even if the latter 2 do play they can't be 100% , and if they don't that is 3 top 9 forwards out and 4 top 12 guys out.

If a team is missing 1/3 of their lineup you have to take advantage, win this game and you are assured a winnig record on this home stand

Yep despite Ottawa giving the Leafs troubles in recent memory (asides from that least game), there are no excuses to not get a win in this one.

The Leafs have a tough week next week so they need to capitalize on these games if they want to get ahead in the division.

Next week they host Tampa, Columbus, before going to Pittsburgh next Saturday, and then facing off in Detroit on Sunday. While the Wings are beatable, it is a back to back on the road after a tough opponent. Those are usually let-down games.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Yep despite Ottawa giving the Leafs troubles in recent memory (asides from that least game), there are no excuses to not get a win in this one.

The Leafs have a tough week next week so they need to capitalize on these games if they want to get ahead in the division.

Next week they host Tampa, Columbus, before going to Pittsburgh next Saturday, and then facing off in Detroit on Sunday. While the Wings are beatable, it is a back to back on the road after a tough opponent. Those are usually let-down games.

Not exactly shitting bricks over facing Columbus either to be honest, I know we lost the last game to them but that was fluke Freddie had a bad period allowing 2 goals on 4 shots, otherwise they win that game 2-0

Freddie doesn't have those games often nd I highly highly doubt that happens again.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
The sens are really the only team that Andersen plays garbage against, if he’s just okay we should win this one.

Although teams playing spoiler against a rival always has them playing up a notch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->