GDT: Sens @ Leafs - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Let's not pretend he could have not saved few
He too like this team is very inconsistent
.....im a skeptical of sammy, and even when I watch the highlights of the first four goals, I realize he was hung out of dry. I wouldn't blame him if he stepped out of the goal crease for one just for a "how do you like it" moment. This team doesn't deserve the recognition if gets from media. They look just as flawed as there last 3 playoff appearances.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Leafs getting their socks blown off here. Tavares might actually be the slowest player in the nhl.
did you miss his interview where he was bragging how much faster he is this year since switching to a new skating coach ?

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
And people think we can win with this group of Defenders?
Tonight has been really bad, but for most other games Leafs defense has looked pretty solid if not really good. I wouldn't overreact over one crappy game by them.

sylejman

Oct 7, 2020
Why did Sandin leave his feet there? There was no threat of a pass across. Terrible defending.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Dubas no contract, fitting

Unless Leafs at least go to the conference finals this season; Dubas doesn't deserve anything.

I'd just hire Trotz as GM+Coach

and bring in Boudreau for the shitshow Leafs PP and offensive strategy.

Leafs' offense has more to do with their players than any offensive strategy IMO

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
The leafs tonight

73A61DB7-225D-4A0D-8C52-F88CE8E425AD.gif

Reactions: PromisedLand

Mar 26, 2010
did you miss his interview where he was bragging how much faster he is this year since switching to a new skating coach ?
Lol, no I did not. He is not fooling anyone.

this team is in big trouble. They will be swept in the first round easily by Boston or Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad